View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryomou Busujima

re: Requesting Ship Patch

i know your busy, and i'm not sure if i have been in the fleet long enough but i wanted to throw some ideas for a ship patch at you.

Forum Image

so the idea i had, was WW2 style pinup nose art. the girl with trill markings (i think it's Host 3, the leopard spots one) make her top red (for tactical), shorts black, her webbing gear maybe od green or black, make the BAR into a phaser rifle, the stars and bars replaced by a flag with the 7th fleet symbol on it. i was thinking starting on the left going up from the bottom midway up clockwise the name of my ship U.S.S Queen of Battle, and then on the other side going down clockwise midway NCC95728, and then at her feet the words "Follow Me" (which is the motto for the infantry and infantry training school) maybe a white or infantry blue background. those are my ideas, let me know what you think

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men & women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Author Unkown

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> EVILDEAD's All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: