View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: The Division

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_j9uKBmUEk

Couldn't figure out how to get the vid to just show, not really talented like that.

youtubevideo

/youtubevideo

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Or maybe something like this

Me and my cop pals really enjoyed Battlefield 3 when it first came out, even though consoles were limited and the bigger maps seemed like a waste of space. It seemed like our glorious answer to get out of the Call of Duty chains. However when they started renting all the servers out it sucked.

You did good, you'd get booted and banned from a server. Got to where it would take us 45 mins just to get 4 of us into a match together. Then like I said, they only time we could stay together and actually play is if we were on a team just getting crushed by the server owners (they'd let you stay then). Then they tried adding back some dedicated standard servers. However they didn't add enough and once again 45 mins just trying to get into a single match. Gameplay was awesome, just the ratio of play time vs. time to actually get in a match wasn't worth it one bit.

After that experience, it will take a lot to get me back to the Battlefield side. Black Ops II won me back to CoD for the moment, really good game.

playing it on a console huck?

Edward Hau wrote:
playing it on a console huck?

Yep. I enjoy playing on my 360. I've played or have at one point owned most the top games. STO, MWO, and the occasionally game I'll try are the only things I play on computer.

However depending on this next gen depends if I'll stick with consoles as well or go full computer. Gamertag is Ghostbear7. (For you battletech guys, I'm not a dirty clan supporter, just thought the name was awesome tongue out )

yea... you would more then likely have a better BF experience on PC due to at least in no small part to the people that run the servers aren't 12 year old's and dont ban you but for outright cheating , this is me speaking from years of enjoyably playing it on PC, but i can understand if you're buddies don't/can't play it on PC and i admire your patience good sir :P

I wish I could could get my buddies on the computer. Good news from what I seen from E3 clips is the new gen consoles will support the huge numbers the computer does. Just hope they keep a lot of non-rented servers though. Maybe then I'll give it another go.

MWO guys showed me The Division and it looks promising. #1 anticipated thing though is Star Citizen.

Jump to: