View previous topic :: View next topic  
JC Addams
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: These are the voyages of the U.S.S. Vindicator

U.S.S. Vindicator, NX-102667
JC Addams, Captain
Star Date: 91299.8 (2013.09.11, 9:30am)

After long debriefings regarding the destruction of the U.S.S. Avalon, and many long conversations with Admiral Quinn over what went wrong, I have been informed I am found not at fault in my decisions. Though it was originally stated I would be allowed to command the newly confiscated I.S.S. Vindicator, I am now told that will not be the case.

The Terran ship is going to be disassembled and evaluated regarding its functionality as an attack class star cruiser. While I feel she is a great ship, my opinion carries little weight now. Admiral Quinn ordered inspection of my bridge officers and crew, and from what I understand, questioned select individuals on circumstances surrounding my decisions surrounding the destruction of the Avalon.

We are to report to space dock to board our newly assigned ship. I can’t even see it from the staging zone; it’s on the other side of the dock behind an ambassador class ship. On a personal note, I love the look of the ambassador class. I imagine one day being able to command such a vessel.

After boarding the shuttle, my first officer commented that it’s sad Admiral Quinn had said we would be allowed to fly the Vindicator, since the name was so fitting. She grinned as we passed the Ambassador class, revealing our new ship, a newly commissioned Avenger class battle cruiser named U.S.S. Vindicator, NX-102667. Admiral Quinn did indeed find the name fitting.

Jump to: