View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: The PvP build Master List

The below link is to the greatest PvP thread on the STO forums.  dontdrunkimshoot is one of the most well known PvP players/supporters of the game and has been for years.  He created this thread so people would have a place to go for the top builds and to share them with the world.  He realized that all the top players were keeping their builds secret and that their dominance were driving people away in the queues.  So as a result he disclosed all the OPvP channel's secrets.  On top of that he has links to threads describing how certain things work.  Basically the guy took what would normally take months of research and slammed it all in one place.

The best wargames that I ever played in, that I've mentioned before, was when all 3 matches in the final were fought tooth and nail to the wire.  My dream is for it is to always be that way and never one-sided 15-0 matches.  So I hope this helps a lot of you in some way and the opportunity is taken to utilize this gem.

The PvP help and ship build thread - STO Forums

Also for those fleet members that have shown great success with their ship in PvP, feel free to post your build in this thread for a master list.  Feel free to create a stand alone thread in the ship loadout forums this thread is in, and link it here in a post.

U.S.S. North Carolina - Defiant build.

Last edited by CAPT Huckabee on 02/09/15 16:43; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

Don't know if it's for everyone, but for me your defiant build link is broke Huck.

Awarded:

Link is broken.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
- Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Thunor Stryker wrote:

Link is broken.

Updated the link.  I had took build down, but replaced one of my other threads with the current info.  Just now all gear is Mk XIII on it.  If you or anyone wants my builds for my Sovereign (DPS cruiser) or my Akira I'll be more then happy to place them up here too.  Still effective builds, just don't PvP anymore.

By all means anyone else, feel free to breath life back into this thread since it was dug up.  The OP link is still very valuable.

Thanks for the link, Huck!

Being in the OPvP channel a lot, they do seem to hide their builds and complain about how dead pvp is...when it's really their fault. Glad to see someone step up and do this.

Hopefully I can use this to make my tech build stronger in terms of dps since most people think tanks are useless.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: