View previous topic :: View next topic  
you-kick-my-dog

re: Pre chain missions : DRONE AND SUNDERA AND PROJECT NEMISIS

Greetings Fleetmates!

Keeping with cyptics plan to give foundry authors the ability to make chain missions i decided to connect two of my foundry missions. it revolves around the history between the tholians and solane and takes players from one heated battle to a fight on a new solane bridge. Please give it a look up in the foundry  Author : mozzelli    let me know what you think and i hope you enjoy both missions

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Re: Pre chain missions : DRONE AND SUNDERA AND PROJECT NEMIS

you-kick-my-dog wrote:

Greetings Fleetmates!

Keeping with cyptics plan to give foundry authors the ability to make chain missions i decided to connect two of my foundry missions. it revolves around the history between the tholians and solane and takes players from one heated battle to a fight on a new solane bridge. Please give it a look up in the foundry  Author : mozzelli    let me know what you think and i hope you enjoy both missions

I actually haven't seen that anywhere. Can you point me in the direction of a forum thread or post talking about it?

Sure no problem i can't find the pod cast it was talked about in as i dont recall the name  but its mentioned under foundry here. ->http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content#Foundry_improvements

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

you-kick-my-dog wrote:

Sure no problem i can't find the pod cast it was talked about in as i dont recall the name  but its mentioned under foundry here. ->http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content#Foundry_improvements

Hmmm... After looking that over and looking at the cite dates they have for that particular piece of info (all 3 over a year old) I'm not entirely sure it may come to pass... Here's hoping!

The site is pretty reputable...they had the dauntless called a year in advance and guardian as well so fingers crossed

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Foundry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: