View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: Captain's Log, U.S.S. Keystone

***Begin Recording***

It's been 15 days since the Keystone and her crew joined the 7th Fleet. When I first took command of the ship I was unsure of my ability to utilize her intelligence capabilities properly, but the war with the Iconians has been a baptism by fire, and although at times things looked bleak, the Keystone and her crew managed to pull through. Although hostilities have ended, there won't be much time to morn our losses. A new dawn approaches and the Keystone will be ready for whatever challenges await us. To that end, the ship has received some significant upgrades. The shields, deflector dish, and impulse engines were all replaced with the help of our new friends, the Kobali. The addition of four new antiproton dual beam banks has also been a welcomed boon. While these improvements have proven useful, there is still room for improvement. The Chief assures me that with enough time and a few more resources, he can have the ship running peak efficiency.

***End Recording***       

Jump to: