View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: Upgrading Space Set

Hello 7th,

So I have the Kobali three piece (deflector, shields, engines) from the Dust to Dust mission. I was wondering if it is worth it to start upgrade this set. I was working towards the Iconian set, but getting the marks and data cores has will take some considerable amounts of time due to the difficulty of obtaining them (at least for me). My other thought was wating on the rest of the Sol Defense set to finish being released. Any thoughts and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

SC

It would all depend on your play style, Mr. Davis would be able to help you figure out what you would like to do.  Personally IMO, I think the reputation sets are worth it vs the mission sets as they offer better set perks and while they are a time and resource hog to get, it is worth it.  I use the Delta Alliance set ( http://sto.gamepedia.com/Delta_Alliance_Assault ) and I love the mobility jump it offers, the resistances, and the mobility, and healing stats.

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=daystarclarion_10757 this is my current build, maybe it might help you out.

Awarded:

i *finally* just got the iconian 3pc w/ fleet warp core. now i am wondering if the sol defense may be better, i have not looked at the set bonuses and compared yet..but if the sol defense becomes the current "meta"(items most ppl agree are the best to get overall)...then facepalm lol...right now iconian is the current "meta"

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
BigBob357

I took a look at it and nothing jumped out at me to suggest that it'll be the next must have space set (but I'll leave the "final" call to those who know what they're talking about.

Jump to: