View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grafton2410

re: Captain's Log, U.S.S. Portland

Captain's Log, Stardate 87940.21

Starfleet has transferred the Portland to the Seventh Fleet. Our scheduled rendezvous with fleet units will be set up once we have regular contact, which I hope will be soon. We are heading to the Zenas Expanse of the Arawath Sector to deliver supplies to several colonies we had a hand in setting up several years ago.

The last time I was in this area I was commanding an old Galaxy-class cruiser hunting True Way and patrolling Cardassian systems. Being here brings back a lot of memories, most of them bad.

Supplemental Report: Cargo Inventory (Highlights)

Astrometric Probes (51)
Bataret Incense (21)
Communication Arrays (63)
Contraband (34)
Dilithium Mine Provisions (11)
Ferasan Nepeta Leaves (18)
Industrial Energy Cells (127)
Industrial Replicators (22)
Medical Supplies (49)
Provisions (116)
Seismic Stabilizers (152)
Shapeshifting Lockets (45)
Shield Generators (289)
Terraforming Systems (27)
Water Purification Systems (35)

Supplemental Report: Notes from the Ship's Log

... A request to decorate trees in the hydroponics bay according to cultural customs was approved by the Commanding Officer. Q appeared to several crewmembers to convey his inspiration by the crew's willingness to come together, despite their differences, to create "such a marvelous spectacle."

... The runabouts Waldersee and Tsavo returned to the ship after transporting a small group of colonists and provisions to a staging base in the Rolor Nebula. The ships' return cargo included a significant quantity of dilithium, provided as compensation by the base commander.

... The security department completed an investigation of a crewmember who had been seen in possession of contraband. One tribble and some contraband were confiscated. The tribble was disposed of.

... Quartermaster Sugrinn completed negotiations for Bataret Incense with a Ferengi trader on Deep Space Nine, returning to the ship with ten cases and a small quantity of dilithium.

Last edited by Grafton2410 on 12/12/15 1:53; edited 1 time in total
Grafton2410

re: Captain's Log, U.S.S. Portland

Captain's Log, Stardate 87945.4

Having completed our colony support in the Zenas Expanse, we are returning to Deep Space Nine after participating in a fleet tactical strike against the Borg. While at the station the Portland will undergo an extended period of refitting and upgrades to most of its defensive systems. While we the station I will also oversee the return of one of several fugitives currently in the brig to the Dominion, and we will transfer a significant part of our cargo to other units within the armada.

The last time I saw a Dominion ship under actual Dominion control was in the battle to retake Deep Space Nine, almost two years ago. Now I'm heading to a rendezvous with three ships at the mouth of the wormhole. What strange times we live in.

Cargo Inventory Report (Highlights)

Astrometric Probes (43)
Communication Arrays (63)
Contraband (41)
Dilithium Mine Provisions (11)
Industrial Energy Cells (151)
Industrial Replicators (42)
Medical Supplies (124)
Provisions (116)
Seismic Stabilizers (181)
Shapeshifting Lockets (41)
Shield Generators (274)
Terraforming Systems (35)
Water Purification Systems (35)

Ship Reports of Note

... While near the Tzenketh system an unknown vessel was detected on long range sensors. The vessel was subsequently identified as a derelict Presidio-class command battlecruiser. Salvage teams were successful in retrieving materials usable for R&D. The vessel was judged beyond salvageable and was destroyed to prevent its falling into Tzenkethi hands.

... Officers returned to the ship following completion of a strike against additional safehouses and support network holdings offering aid to fugitives from Facility 4028. Three prisoners (two Klingon and one Vorta) were transferred to the ship's brig. Five contraband items, 20 seismic stabilizers, 15 industrial replicators, and 15 industrial energy cells were placed in the cargo bay.

... Two contraband items were delivered to the ship by Starfleet Intelligence. The items in question were located due to intelligence derived from debriefing of a prisoner, in the ship's brig, identified as an enemy intelligence asset.

... The runabout Benué returned from a trade mission to Dyson Joint Command with civilian trader A. Atrep aboard. 75 cases of medical supplies and a small quantity of dilithium were transferred aboard.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: