View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: April Events Schedule Approved by Fleet Admiralty

sparrow794 wrote:

Thanks for running this Mr. Kor, and my apologies for lack of attendance; I simply haven't been able to get on during prime time lately.

No worries!  It's all about having fun, and no one should have to feel like they are obligated to be there just because there is an event.  I think I only showed up once or twice last month, myself, for stuff other than Mondays.  Plus I lurk a lot off the comms when I am not actually running an event.  

The attendance list is just so that if they decide they want to do some kind of ribbon for it or something, it's not to inflict guilt on you if you can't make it.  Mr. Davis asked me to keep track so this is how I decided to do it.  Although I admit I'm documenting the tomfoolery as well, in a shameless attempt to lure you all out to play with us.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/7 Attendance and Results: Kick a Tribble Night, with PvP Scenario Testing

@4Tribble
@knightblu
@FritzN
@incitatis
@Captain-Lang

We ran some Fleet Mark missions and did the Hard missions on a Defera run. We didn't have the ambition to try doing any PvP scenario testing, but we did have fun.

Now, the Saturday was fun!

As much as I'm not really fond of Klingons, and despite the fact that all my bridge officers were drunk at their stations, it was a great pleasure and honor to fly alongside you, and for the glory of Lucky 7 and its I.T.S.

Q'apla!

re: Re: April Events Schedule Approved by Fleet Admiralty

Marcielia Thessalis wrote:

Now, the Saturday was fun!

As much as I'm not really fond of Klingons, and despite the fact that all my bridge officers were drunk at their stations, it was a great pleasure and honor to fly alongside you, and for the glory of Lucky 7 and its I.T.S.

Q'apla!

As always, it was a pleasure to fly with you. I am on a lot during the day, so please feel free to contact me if you would like to do something. That offer is also good for all of our European members. As I don't always log into Vent, just check the roster and if you see @knightnblu you will know it is me.

Awarded:

4/9 Attendance and Results: Ker'ret Warzone.

@Armyflyboy
@FritzN
@Sparrow794
@incitatis
@knightblu
@Mark_D [hosted event]

We had a good time attacking the Feds in the Ker'ret system.  We even tried to win the scenario a number of times and succeeded with that a few times.  We gave about as good as we got in kill ratio against the experienced PvPers in the Zone.  There was a guy flying a Jem Hadar ship that seemed to us to be a hack, but after talking to Mr. Davis, I'm convinced that it was legit.  Makes me feel bad I put in a ticket on him!  That ship was so good we just didn't think it could be for real, but apparently it is.  I'm looking forward to the next Wendesday Ker'ret event.  It was pretty fun.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/12 Attendance and Results: Mid Day Madness

@4Tribble
@midpoint
@caltir [from Poland!]
@dmextreme [co-hosted event]
@davisjm0311
@knightblu
@armyflyboy20
@Mark_D [hosted event]

We got together for hours, with a pretty good turnout.  We did various instances, including at least one STF, a Defera run, and some Fleet Marks missions.  It was fun to just play on a Saturday afternoon, and I got to meet @caltir for the first time.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/14 Attendance and Results: Kick a Tribble, PvP Shuttles!

@Mark_D [hosted event]
@FritzN
@4Tribble
@knightblu
@incitatis

The only PvP we ended up doing with the shuttles was venturing with them into the Ker'ret Warzone.  We didn't manage to take out any starships with our shuttles though.  The shuttles couldn't last long enough against the seasoned PvPers.  I wouldn't say it was a disaster, but...  who are we kidding?  It was a disaster!  But a fun one.  We then ran the Vault Shuttle event and the Atmosphere Assault instance.  After the shuttle part of the night was over, we were joined by some additional Fleetmates in the Dyson Sphere, and grabbed some Dilithium to put into Fleet projects.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/16 Attendance and Results: Ker'rat Warzone

@elthiar
@davisjm0311
@incitatis
@antman9173
@FritzN
@knightblu
@Mark_D [hosted event]
@gameindad

We had six people for most of the event, so we broke into two groups and we found that when we went into the Warzone, it put us together all the time, which was nice.  We played to win the scenarios more this time, and won about half of them for three total.  We also got lots of satisfying kills against the other players in the zone.  When the mission is done there, there's a zone reset timer for 3.5 minutes, which we can use to beat on each other.  It was nice to be playing as a team in PvP but not against our own Fleetmates for a change.  We also helped Mr. Mercer get some video footage of us for something he's working on, over at the KDF Fleet Starbase.

Edit: Added @gameindad to the list.  Sorry Lucien!

Last edited by VADM Kor on 04/19/14 14:41; edited 1 time in total

Science - Fleet Captain

(grumble-grumble-grumble)  Major disruptions at the House of Hawat has kept this warrior away from all the fun and glory.  Alas, sometimes the battles at home far exceed the needs of the 7th I.T.S.  Fight on friends. 

Capt Thu'fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Not sure if the vid is working cant figure this new way out for nothing... But anyways, made a small vid that can be re-used for future KAMs and drum up a little more participation in general. Enjoy!

Link in case it isn't working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJtas6cV4c&feature=youtu.be

Awarded:

4/18 Attendance and Results: Mission Replay, The Undying and Fistful of Gorn.

@midpoint
@FritzN
@incitatis
@knightblu
@4Tribble
@armyflyboy
@dmextreme [co hosted event]
@Mark_D [hosted event]

We went in initially in one group, then split into two when we got more people as we were marshaling our forces on Nimbus III.  The two strike teams proceeded, using only hand weapons, to tear through most of the indigenous life on the planet, along with the entire local crime syndicate, and a large valley full of rebel Gorn.  There may be some minor mopping up suitable for training the most inexperienced of our warriors.  Our assessment of the local population was that they are exceptionally weak and crave strong leadership.  The planet is mismanaged by the Federation, and it is time for our Empire to colonize and exploit it.  Some of the local fauna provide entertaining hunting.  We did encounter a retired but powerful Romulan warrior named Law there, who came out of retirement and joined the Empire once he saw the effectiveness of our system of rule by a strong warrior caste.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Anton Mercer wrote:

Not sure if the vid is working cant figure this new way out for nothing... But anyways, made a small vid that can be re-used for future KAMs and drum up a little more participation in general. Enjoy!

Link in case it isn't working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJtas6cV4c&feature=youtu.be

It works great.  And it is outstanding, great job!

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Impressive video Mr. Mercer, well done! Thank you for taking the time to create it and for sharing it.

Awarded:

4/19 Attendance and Results: Mission Replay of Colisium and Cutting the Cord.

@Midpoint
@knightblu
@Mark_D [hosted event]
@elyncynos

We were abducted by the Tal Shiar on behalf of a strange and inferior alien species.  We were told we had to fight or we would be punished.  This was strange, and we complied not out of fear of punishment, but because there was a fight to be had.  Once the entertainment value of these mildly amusing hand to hand skirmishes abated, we broke out of the area and went back to our ships.  Then we visited ultimate revenge upon our enemies.

Later, we got to the root of the conspiracy and cleansed the area of the alien infestation, including the so-called "Empress" Sela.  She was far too weak to provide any sort of leadership for a real Empire, having to rely on some hidden alien overlord masters for all of her strength.  Just as retribution was about to be visited upon her by us, these meddlesome aliens came through an Iconian gate and towed her out of battle.  They will have to be dealt with, and soon.  How can we suffer them to live after this, we ask?

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/21 Attendance and Results: Kick a Tribble Night, with Focus on Fleet Holdings.

@knightblu
@incitatis
@FritzN
@4Tribble
@Mark_D [hosted event]

We grouped up and ran some Fleet Marks missions, including Fleet Defense and Colony Invasion.  Then we went off to Defera and slapped around the Borg.  The mission where you free the Deferi from the assimilation chambers worked for once.  We successfully filled up the Fleet Marks on the two projects that we had queued for the Dilithium Mine.  We also got in a good STF while we were at it.  Not bad!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: