Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: April Events Schedule Approved by Fleet Admiralty

4/25 Attendance and Results: TOS Friday

@JTKerry
@knightblu
@incitatis
@Mark_D [hosted event]

It was TOS Friday.  We got together in our The Original Series garb and ships.  We perfected our own and our bridge crews' uniforms based on Internet research, then we went off on a quest back in time to get some classic 23rd century weapons.  We ran through Night of the Comet and there was a battle royale of K'tinga [D-7 class] battlecruisers.  It was something to see.  I captured and grabbed a Type III Phaser Rifle while we were there, since I already had gone back in time previously to get my classic Klingon disruptor pistol.  Mr. Kerry got his Klingon disruptor, which was why we wanted to go.  A good time was had by all.

Last edited by VADM Kor on 04/28/14 21:17; edited 1 time in total

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/26 Attendance and Results: Mid-Day Madness

@knightblu
@Mark_D [hosted event]
@4Tribble
@dmextreme

Mid Day madness began at 1400 EDT.  It was not very busy, but we formed up a group and had some fun getting dilithium and Fleet marks, both from Fleet Marks instances and Defera.  We completed the KDF Spire Transwarp Project and a couple other Mine projects.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

4/28 Kick a Tribble: Focus on Fleet Holdings

@incitatis
@4tribble
@FritzN
@Mark_D [hosted event]
@Novin7
@knightblu

We had a nice full group, even had to have one player sit out for a bit.  But, no matter, he was busy throwing Duty Officers into the combination agony booth and cloning chamber.  We ran a Fleet Alert for Fleet Marks and dumped them into a Mine project.  Then, since @incitatis was having trouble finding a competent PUG group for getting his Omega marks, we successfully ran him through a Conduit Elite STF.  A few players needed Romulan Marks, so we then did some Tau Dewa daily shoot-em-ups together, including several at Elite difficulty.  Those were pretty fun.  A good wrap up for Klingon Appreciation month.

Thanks to all who played.  It was glorious!

Tactical - Vice Admiral

I just wanted to say thank you, Kor. Your hard work and participation in the large number of 7th I.T.S. events must have been a lot of hard work and shows a heck of a lot of dedication to that side of the fleet. Thanks also goes to all of the participating members of the 7th I.T.S. who helped make Klingon appreciation month a success. I had a great time and I very much appreciate all of your efforts. It was a blast!

Aaarrgghhh.  While the 7th I.T.S. is out gaining glory for the Empire, this old warrior is forced to tend all the fires at Home. 

(Good news -- the above home closed today and we can move onto Florida). 

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

That's great news, Wupteedo. Which part of Florida are you headed to?

Currently, we have contract on a home in the "swamp"*, north of City of Jacksonville, Florida.   It was a foreclosure from Wells-Fargo and all parties have come to agreement; just waiting for final signatures.   Hopefully, will be closing by the end of the month. 

*On Clapboard Creek, right next to Pumpkin Hill Creek State Park.  A tad remote, but no neighbors behind or in front of us.  Neighbor told me about a 20 minute run to the St. John's River.    Mrs. Wup is a very happy camper.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: