View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnbeaird67

re: Nascar

I went with my Bro-n-law for his birthday to Texas Moter Speedway to see the Duck Commander 500. This was my first time to go to a Sprint Cup race it was great. 

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Well then you should fit right in, there's plenty of good ole' boys in the fleet.

When I lived in Texas, I drove by that place everyday for work....never been to a race though.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

sparrow794 wrote:

Well then you should fit right in, there's plenty of good ole' boys in the fleet.

This one grew up on it with the family, but I stopped paying any attention to it when it was no longer the Winston Cup.  Been to the Coca-Cola 600 and All-star once.....meh.  I prefer something with more action involved.

davisjm0311 wrote:

When I lived in Texas, I drove by that place everyday for work....never been to a race though.

I live in Winnsboro, La. about 50 miles from the Duck Commander Store. 5.5 hr drive.

Johnbeaird67

Huckabee40 wrote:
sparrow794 wrote:

This one grew up on it with the family, but I stopped paying any attention to it when it was no longer the Winston Cup.  Been to the Coca-Cola 600 and All-star once.....meh.  I prefer something with more action involved.

They have headsets you can buy and listen to the crew chief and your favorite driver talk back and forth. I would like to get one next time I go. They also have the Big Hoss tv 218 feet wide by 94½ feet tall and features 20,633.64 square feet of high-definition display The largest in the world.

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Why yes, I am a good ole boy living in the deep south Ya'll. I have been to plenty of Nascar races - Atlanta Motor Speedway, Talladega, Bristol, Daytona. Love my gear from the Hendricks organization Go #48 Jimmy Johnson... Zooooom...

Jump to: