View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jiinan
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Someone help me out

So I'm trying to figure out what I should be looking for as a setup for my two preferred ships the Assault Cruiser and the Fleet Refit version of the Defiant. Mainly it will be PvE, but will also take advice on PvP for when I get into it.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

U.S.S. North Carolina - Fleet Defiant

Consoles have been upgraded with fleet versions and such, but it's a start to a pure damage build.  Excels in PvE and PvP with a decent team.

For the Assault Cruiser, anyone here or the STO forums can teach you how to build an Aux2B build.  It's the current OP, I win button build right now.  Ever since it's creation, Cryptic has been making their new Zen ships tailored to run the build with the way they make bridge officer layouts. So if you go with it, you will be able to fly a variety of ships.

Awarded:

Thank you Sir, I will be looking at doing these up starting tomorrow when I'm next off. Hopefully I can do some better work in the other instances then I have so far.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: