View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Canon Weekend, SB24, and GMF, Sept.2014

sparrow794 wrote:

In the future - if I am forced to take command of an event - if you are not ready, you will be referred to the forums to figure it out while the rest of us play a map.

This would be grand

"To the Officers who worked hard to put this together and Fleet Officers who tried to move things along, I thank you for your time and dedication." I also echo what Wupteedo said.

I don't mind one bit giving time for someone running behind a few minutes, but the whole "Hey, what are we doing? Oh really? What do I need to do?" its irritating to say the least when the information has been there.

You're right too, the people who do this will probably never see my post....but I had to vent.  I miss playing with the fleet.  Now that Tanner is older it's not a problem as long as I'm off, which fleet events rarely are going my weekends off.  So that still makes it hard just to catch one.  It just sucked being excited to the play the event....only to spend nearly an hour and 30 minutes waiting.  It's why I didn't say much in vent......it made me pissy. (sorry for delay response to this)

oh i'm especially sorry i missed this event after all this happened... you know i would have loved leading this event and having to scream at people for not being ready 

Awarded:

re: After Action Report for 9/27 SB 24/Gorn Minefield Event

Sorry to report that we were not able to run the event, which was unfortunate because we had 10 players in the roster which was the perfect number for SB 24.  While we were trying to get the first instance launched, we found we were unable to send invites or even create the instance.  Shortly after that, the servers went down for the rest of the event.  All of the attendees spent at least an hour hoping we could get the event going again.  I remembered to record the Fleet members who showed up for the event, but only a bit later when seven of us were still in Vent.  If you attended and would like your name added to the list of attendees either for getting a ribbon or for your Fleet membership requirements, please either RE this post or PM me and I will edit it and add you.  The brave souls who showed up on Saturday to protect Starbase 24 and liberate the freighters in the Gorn Minefield were:

ENS You Kick My Dog
CAPT Gerron
CAPT p'Rett
CAPT Rand
COMO Kor
CDR Valencynos
CAPT Frank Murphy

Again, I'm pretty sure there were three others I'm forgetting, so if they will respond to this post or PM me I'll add them.

We had similiar issues last night as they decided 8-10 was a perfect time to do server maintenance. We ended up running the event around 1045 eastern with those that were available. 

Frank Murphy

smog was there

Awarded:

Frank Murphy wrote:

smog was there

Yup that's CAPT Rand, got him

Science - Fleet Captain

Oh well, we didn't get to blow anything up, but still had a good time BS'ing on Vent. 

Next time, Gentlemen!

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: