View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Other Rep Gear -- what should be spend our Rep Credit on??

Was wonder if there is any other ship's gear worth spending Rep/dil on?  I have the complete Borg set, but wanted to know if there is something else in the Rep systems worth owning.  Not a PvP'er and I'm all over the place in the game.  Thoughts and advice?

Cheers.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Other Rep Gear -- what should be spend our Rep Credit on??

I wish I could help more, but the only thing I've ever used beside the Borg set is the MACO sets.  Unless you are counting those under what you meant since it comes from the Borg Rep.  Which I always liked it so when the other reps came out, I didn't feel the need to get them based on the boost and bonus.  I would blend Adapted MACO engine and shields with MACO deflector because it gave good bonus to shields, torps, aux, and your crew resist.

On my new ship I thought about branching out to the newer reps to explore more Science oriented sets, however I threw my Aegis set on there I hadn't touched in years.  It's been working so good I've decided to stick with it.

Awarded:

re: Re: Other Rep Gear -- what should be spend our Rep Credit on

Wupteedo wrote:

Was wonder if there is any other ship's gear worth spending Rep/dil on?  I have the complete Borg set, but wanted to know if there is something else in the Rep systems worth owning.  Not a PvP'er and I'm all over the place in the game.  Thoughts and advice?

Cheers.

It's all worth spending dilithium on, imho.  It's just a question of what you're flying, what you want to do with it, etc.  I'm just about done with a Counter-Command build that has made fighting Undine much, much easier.

Jump to: