View previous topic :: View next topic  
xlxMAVERICxlx

re: Creative juices

Are we still going to utilize the Captain's Log section? I know we're between RP events right now but I wouldn't mind getting my creative writing going again.

I'm not too knowledgeable with capturing game footage and making videos out of it so writing seems to be the best option right now.

If anyone can help me out with that too I'd appreciate it. I have had some creative thoughts regarding my character and for some reason, I feel like making this turn into something. Sort of like Star Trek from a more ruthless point of view that doesn't take place on a Klingon ship.

Awarded:

re: Re: Creative juices

xlxMAVERICxlx wrote:

Are we still going to utilize the Captain's Log section? I know we're between RP events right now but I wouldn't mind getting my creative writing going again.

I'm not too knowledgeable with capturing game footage and making videos out of it so writing seems to be the best option right now.

If anyone can help me out with that too I'd appreciate it. I have had some creative thoughts regarding my character and for some reason, I feel like making this turn into something. Sort of like Star Trek from a more ruthless point of view that doesn't take place on a Klingon ship.

The Captain's log is always open. You may not have seen a lot of people use it as it was the "busy" IRL season the last few months. If you need any help in getting ideas out or where to go with something there are a number of fleetmates, myself included, that would be happy to answer any questions or help you out. :)

Jump to: