Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~ Wallace ~

re: Armada

Are we looking at participating in the Armada thing?

- Wallace

CPT Wallace Woodrow Stone, USS Caloosahatchee, NCC-93485

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Yes.  We are looking at some fleets at the moment and will likely be setting this system up when we have our staff meeting.

Awarded:

I do know of at least one fleet we could contact if the command staff doesn't already have enough candidates.

I know one fleet that wants to join us as well.  They are a mini-version of 7th Fleet with both Federation and KDF fleets.  Good folks, small numbers, but very active.  I have had other on-line inquiries from the KDF side, but I ask for a PM from them asking about their fleets.  So far, only one has responded.  It's my own test, much like our application process.  All I ask, is tell me a little about your fleet, size, and number of active players on any given night.  There are a lot of smaller, but active fleets on the KDF side.  Don't play Federation enough to know what is going on over there. 

From the 7th I.T.S. stand point, I see this as win/win for us.  We have a long way to go to get our Starbase finished.  Plus, except for Monday night Kick-A-Tribble, playing KDF can be very lonely.  Hence, all I really do these days is run my Toons (5) through their daily Doff missions, do PUGS for Rep Gear & Dilithium, and manage/sell inventory.  It's almost like having a part-job; like Dante Hicks in "Clerks."  (FYI, Clerks III, summer of 2016)

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Locking.  Please post all questions and comments to:

http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10948467

Jump to: