View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: ARMADA

I definitely think a social event should be one of the first things we try and do with the other fleets.  I can also see throwing out some of our events to the armada, things like 20-mans and what not.  More organized events could certainly happen down the road.

But let's not put the cart before the horse.  The Armada still needs one more Beta fleet, and at last check 6 more gamma fleets.  If anyone has suggestions, please post them.

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:

I definitely think a social event should be one of the first things we try and do with the other fleets.  I can also see throwing out some of our events to the armada, things like 20-mans and what not.  More organized events could certainly happen down the road.

But let's not put the cart before the horse.  The Armada still needs one more Beta fleet, and at last check 6 more gamma fleets.  If anyone has suggestions, please post them.

Well we don't need a full basket to start testing some things out right? A few test events here or there to test the water, at least get the talks going

Meanwhile, over on the other side of STO, the 7th I.T.S. has been looking for a respectable, but with a good sense of humor, a Klingon Alpha Fleet.   The main requirement I'm looking for in a KDF Fleet is one with a Tier 5 Starbase (shipyard).  We are currently a level 42 Fleet with close to a Tier 4 starbase.  Seems in my search and soliciting for a Bravo slot, that most of the major fleets are already full.   We have received one request for us to be a Bravo Fleet to Idaris House.   However, it was blind request and I cannot even find them on the STO Fleet roster.   Most of the other KDF players I play with outside of the Fleet belong to much smaller fleets and want to be our Gamma Fleet.  I will continue as time allows.  Other ideas and recommendations are more than welcome.  Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir

Com7thI.T.S.

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

Meanwhile, over on the other side of STO, the 7th I.T.S. has been looking for a respectable, but with a good sense of humor, a Klingon Alpha Fleet.   The main requirement I'm looking for in a KDF Fleet is one with a Tier 5 Starbase (shipyard).  We are currently a level 42 Fleet with close to a Tier 4 starbase.  Seems in my search and soliciting for a Bravo slot, that most of the major fleets are already full.   We have received one request for us to be a Bravo Fleet to Idaris House.   However, it was blind request and I cannot even find them on the STO Fleet roster.   Most of the other KDF players I play with outside of the Fleet belong to much smaller fleets and want to be our Gamma Fleet.  I will continue as time allows.  Other ideas and recommendations are more than welcome.  Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir

Com7thI.T.S.

At this point, on both sides of the house, we might want to consider reaching out on the PWE forums and see who bites.  For the ITS in particular, though, I'm wondering why not be an Alpha fleet?  Especially if finding a respectable Beta slot is proving difficult?  I know you don't have a T5 starbase yet and would probably prefer a larger dilithium bonus, but in all honestly, the ITS is in pretty good shape.  I think it's Alpha-worthy now, even if it's at the 'younger' end of what's acceptable.  Your minor holdings are all almost maxed and a T4 starbase is nothing to sneeze at.  You guys have done a great job over there and I think the ITS ought to rethink it's positioning and long-term strategy as it pertains to the Armada system.

Awarded:

I agree with Mr. Shackelford.  I think the 7th ITS would be a good candidate for an Alpha fleet.  The past couple of months I've been most every morning, contributing as much as I can to the ITS starbase.  I'm sure we can muster more support to get the job done.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Go Alpha 7th ITS!  Why not?  Go for it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: