View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: Build suggestions

Afternoon 7th! I'm was hoping I could trouble you for suggestions on my build. Hope this is the right sub-forum

Here is my build: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=scphantom_10873 Not looking to reach the stratosphere in terms of dps, just be more effective during PVE/STF.

I have the Rom, Iconian, and Delta universal cons in the works. Eventually (when I have the dil), I plan to replace the antiproton mags with spire tac cons.

My initial thought was to go for the Iconian set, but I'm not married to the idea so I'm willing to go another route. I've been holding off on really upgrading the weapons except for when I get a good drop from the Iconian rep.   

Doff Layout: 2x Damage Control Eng. (1x Blue, 1x Green), 3 Maint. Eng. (3x Green)

Thanks in advance,

SC

davisjm0311

I can definitely help you with your build.  It would be easiest in vent, I'm in vent every evening; so if that's an option let me know.  Does the build in your link correctly reflect your Captain skills?  If so, there are a few things there that could be switched up for a fairly decent increase in survival and dps.

BigBob357

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to respond, only listen (hoping to rectify this sooner rather than later, but its just not in the budget at t moment. I tried to be as accurate as possible. It would let me pick which specialization traits I actually had, only the overall specialization. All of my reputation projects are at tier 3 (almost to 4) if that helps.

Thanks,

SC

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: