View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: Ensign's night out. Mondays 8PM EST

So I see lots of Ensigns joining and its awesome. I only joined a few weeks ago so we are going to have an Ensigns night out, every Monday starting at 8PM EST until whenever. We can help each other with missions or do 5/10 mans. Contact Ensign Sam Axe for coordination. Look forward to seeing you all in game!

Ensign Axe

BigBob357

Thanks for taking charge on this Axe. Per our earlier convo I took a look at some of the fleet actions. Starbase 24 might be a good mission to run. Four five man team are possible, but it is possible to run it lone wolf style. We can also set the level to 2 blow the highest leveled captain, so even if some aren't quite at lv. 60 it should be ok. It wouldn't take forever, but wouldn't be too short either.

I was also thinking it may be a good idea to have a rough idea of what ships we'll be flying before hand so we can plan accordingly. Also, I know it ensigns' night out, but it may be helpful to ask someone form the Fleet with a little more experience to join us. Just a thought.    

Nice one Sam, sounds great. I'm not sure that I'll be able to do every Monday at that time because of work (it'll be 8am for me) but I'm sure I can do most :)

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Outstanding, guys.  We also usually do the Klingon faction Kick a Tribble those nights, so there can be some crossover with that as opportunity permits.  We will be standing by to assist if you need anything on your Monday night forays.

Ensign Sean Hill, myself and few guys from the Armada ran a few PVE mission (Starbase 24, Herald Sphere, Gateway x2). Had a blast and can't wait till Monday!

VADM Kor wrote:

Outstanding, guys.  We also usually do the Klingon faction Kick a Tribble those nights, so there can be some crossover with that as opportunity permits.  We will be standing by to assist if you need anything on your Monday night forays.

Ditto that, VADM Kor.  The 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron will gladly assist in the training of your junior officers.  Kick-a-Tribble starts around 2000(EST) on Monday nights.  Our warriors need some "warming up" due to excessive consumption of Bloodwine over the weekend.  We can't really run any missions with them at this point, but we can do some friendly private PvP training sessions.  We drop to the Alpha channel on Vent for our event.   Also, in a week or so, we could use them for our next Dyson Sphere Dino hunting; beat the bushes as you Federations types say. 

To 7th ITS members:  Put on the gloves and stow the fangs.  We are here to help these young officers become better Captains.  I will allow 30-45 minutes of Joint Fleet training exercises prior to us starting Kick-A-Tribble.  Remember, what happens at Kick-A-Tribble, stays in Kick-A-Tribble.  Qapla'

COMO Thu'Fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

Call me when you guys get arrested! 

That sir, was comedy gold. Coming from the Army I find the rank of Ensign to be a bit odd (not as far as the Fleet or STO goes obviously). It's like your an officer, but you're not....maybe that's just my Army bias coming out. Plus it takes away from all the great LT jokes.

4(th ID) LTs going north!

Just wanted to say thanks to Ensign Axe for setting up a fun night. Also, thanks to Ensign Sean for being so accommodating, and to Ensign Wil for the witty commentary throughout the evening.  

SC

Just wanted to let you all know that I enjoyed just listening in as you all did your mission.  You hit some rough spots, but once you have worked together as a group for awhile, all those annoying kinks (who does what, when, or how) will be worked out.  If you have new players to the game, they need to understand what the other officer fields (Science, Engineer, or Tactical) role is in any type of battle (space or ground).  Almost every Captain in this Fleet can help you with this.  STO has a long and deep learning curb; enjoy the ride.

That said, if you would like to see Klingon Poetry in Motion, just observe the 7th I.T.S. doing a Defera ground (hard) missions.  Hardy a word is spoken, as well all know each other and what our expected roles are.  Let's just say, if we have the time, we will go melee only while doing these missions.  When we do speak, it's about....well, sorry, what is said at Kick-a-Tribble, stays in Kick-a-Tribble. 

Note:  The Defera missions are a great place to level and work out those kinks with your team, especially the easy and medium ones.  A bit time consuming, but fun none the less. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: