View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Collin McGee
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: USS Alliance Captain's Personal Log:

- Computer, begin recording.

Captain's Personal Log

Stardate 87730.194

Like the generations before me, at the end of a protracted conflict, the day that hostilities ceased will linger with me... remain a part of me. The Iconian War, by the grace of God, closed on the note of peace. It is my most fervent hope that we have, through the trials of battle, earned a new ally or at least, quieted an formidable adversary. I wish the Iconian people a smooth path to the restoration of their culture... a culture rich in its beauty and history.

I would like the record to show that the ship and crew performed admirably and above any and all of my expectations. Special commendations are to be recognized for Commanders Kregg, Floyd, Skevin, Sadiq and McNeil. Likewise recognition for Lt. Commanders Giabretti and Beauchamp and commendation and promotions for Ensigns Shyna and Flores.

It has been said that there is a cost for peace and we have paid it. Our losses have been many, but, we have the chance to imbue those sacrifices with purpose. We must assure that the value of their sacrifices are visible in the endeavors of the future. I vow that they will not be forgotten.

- Computer, end recording.

"No Horizon, Too Distant"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: