View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Resignation

ALCON,

This post will serve as my formal resignation as Operations Officer for the 7th Fleet.  I hereby relinquish the rank of Fleet Captain and request a reassignment to my former rank of Captain, effective immediately.  I want to thank all of you for the opportunity to serve as well as thank everyone that attended my events.

Sincerely,

Baldwin Praji

Captain, U.S.S. Concord

Thank you for your service sir.

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: Resignation

Baldwin Praji wrote:

ALCON,

This post will serve as my formal resignation as Operations Officer for the 7th Fleet.  I hereby relinquish the rank of Fleet Captain and request a reassignment to my former rank of Captain, effective immediately.  I want to thank all of you for the opportunity to serve as well as thank everyone that attended my events.

Sincerely,

Baldwin Praji

Captain, U.S.S. Concord

Even though I wasn't able to attend most of your events, they were well-planned and -thought out. Thank you for all of your work and contributions to the 7th Fleet.

Bravo Zulu, sir.

Sir, I enjoyed your events as well.  You have served the 7th Fleet above and beyond expectations as Operations Officer.  You will be solely missed in this position. 

Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

It's a job that takes a toll... Thanks for doing the job for as long as you have sir. 

Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Baldwin, 

Thanks for all your work.  I'll get with VADM Kor to adjust your profile and signature.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I especially enjoyed the Fed Klingon War Canon event you ran where we had all the K'Tinga and Constitution cruisers all over the screen, that was one of my favorite events ever!  Thanks for contributing stuff like that!  Mr. Kerry, just let me know what you need me to do.

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

It was with a heavy heart that I had to resign.  Unfortunately I have a wife who has some serious medical needs.  I have been spending my days off driving her 10 hours round trip to doctors visits (5 down 5 back)  plus trying to juggle 50 plus hour work weeks.  I have had little to no personal time for the last 3 months and I am lucky to get in game once a month.  I just felt that it wasn't fair to the fleet that I was absent so much and others were taking up the slack for me.

I loved being the operations officer.  I would have held the position as long as I could, but life took some unfortunate turns for me.  I'm not going anywhere.  I just don't have the time to properly devote to the running of the event schedule.  Perhaps I may hold some office again in the future, but for now this is best.

Thank you for your service sir

Ensign Axe

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Thank you for your service, sir. I have had the pleasure of attending several of your creations, and they were always a blast. I can appreciate the stress on a caregiver, having been one myself. Best of luck to you!

Awarded:

Your namebar had been updated to reflect Captain rank and Engineering class.  Let me know if the class is wrong - easy change.  I'm sorry to see you leave this post, but it is understandable.  Take care of your wife.  I hope she gets better. 

I can understand a bit.  My wife was diagnosed this the milder form of MS, relapsing/remitting, in August of 2014 and it was a difficult road up to the follow up MRI last August.  No progression, no change, which is the best follow up diagnosis we could get.  The drugs and diet are working. 

I hope all you are doing for her pays off, and what ever it is healed.  Good luck my friend, we will see you when you have time.

Smooth sailing,

JT

Baldwin Praji
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:

Your namebar had been updated to reflect Captain rank and Engineering class.  Let me know if the class is wrong - easy change.  I'm sorry to see you leave this post, but it is understandable.  Take care of your wife.  I hope she gets better. 

I can understand a bit.  My wife was diagnosed this the milder form of MS, relapsing/remitting, in August of 2014 and it was a difficult road up to the follow up MRI last August.  No progression, no change, which is the best follow up diagnosis we could get.  The drugs and diet are working. 

I hope all you are doing for her pays off, and what ever it is healed.  Good luck my friend, we will see you when you have time.

Smooth sailing,

JT

Thank you.  I am Tactical by the way and not Engineering.

Awarded:

I went with what I see above your avatar on the left side of your post.  I had a feeling, but went with what I saw.  Do you see red or yellow with your rank in it? Or have I just entered - the Twilight Zone!

I'll have it corrected in a few minutes.

Guild Launch is taking a bit longer these days to refresh the Namebars.  I will get with VADM Kor about the Rankbar.

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Very sorry to hear you are stepping down, sir.  The re-enactment events were some of my favorites so far within the Fleet.  I hope you are able to manage everything going forward.  

Awarded:

I still want to be involved.  I have tons of ideas in my head!  I just felt it was unfair for me to occupy a spot that I was neglecting due to real life issues.  I figured there is always a chance to do command level stuff in the future when life rights itself.

Jump to: