View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Admiralty System

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9572303-star-trek-online%3A-admiralty-system

Lol been reading the forums and the biggest thing people took away from this is that it confirms a T6 Gal-X lol

Bort answered a lot of questions though that were posed within the first two pages so you may want to give the forum thread a read if you have questions. I've read a lot deeper and there's some other sparse answers so if you guys have questions pose them and I'll see if I can answer them based on the reading.

Yeah, everything I've read on this is pretty dissapointing...just what we've always wanted, a DOFF mission system for our ships...

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

I agree a bit disappointing. I envisioned exproducer DStahl's plan to have your ships with your bridge officers has Captains. I would of thought that your ships would have been more of a pet combat system. I did not see this turning into ship doffing assignments. I'm keeping the faith however... 

Awarded:

I think the programmers are getting lazy.  Soon, we will not have to play the game, we will launch a DOff mission so the game can play itself.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: