View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Lipe

re: Hello Everyone!

Hello my fellow captains, I was just accepted into the fleet last night and I am excited about being part of such a great group of gamers who love Star Trek as much as I do. I've been playing since May and I really love the game and wish I would have started playing sooner. I'm excited about playing with you all and look forward to exploring come Season 11. My user name in game is Joshua Lipe@victorybeast86. I'm on most days and sometimes all night long. Look forward to seeing you all!

Josh

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Welcome aboard to the "Lucky" 7th. You will find most senior leadership on and off during the week and most weekends. We have a major fleet event coming Halloween weekend please note the front page of the website. Again welcome sir...

FADM E. Fortin

Hello aboard, Sir.  Take a little time and run the Intro to 7th Fleet Foundry Mission.  And after a few hours of playing STO and you need to relax your mind, nothing beats reading the 7th Fleet Operations manual.   Also, in our Forum's there is a wealth of knowledge about the Fleet, Ship's, Building Ships, etc., etc., that will help you on your goal.

When you decide to roll a Klingon Defense Fleet toon, we will gladly accept you into the ranks of the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron.  We may not have cookies, but we have all the Bloodwine you can drink and Orion dancing girls. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

welcome aboard! be on the lookout in fleet chat mondays as sometimes there is an ensigns night where the feds run missions. also, if you have a kdf toon mondays is kick-a-tribble night where the klingons run missions as well!

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Sam Axe

Welcome aboard.

Look forward to met you and hang out. I also hope we get to hear you on vent some times. Hope to see you tonight for Ensigns night out.

Ensign Sam Axe

Acting Fleet Operations Officer

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Welcome to the 7th! You won't find a more friendly or fun loving group. I hope to see you in game, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Again, welcome aboard!

Richter/Gorgas on I.T.S.

Welcome buddy! You're gonna love it here. Get in touch with Sam Axe, he will help you get in the loop with us newer guys so we can all help each other out. Hope to see you in game soon!

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Welcome to the Lucky 7th Sir!  

hello i just applied myself last fleet i was in wasn't active felt like a change in pace if any one wants to play the handle is @zachad125 

Sam Axe

Welcome aboard Vince. Hope to see you soon.

Ensign Axe

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: