View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ratchet2012
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Andromeda-Class Cruiser

Hello Ladys and Gents. I recently got my now new favorate Cruser and Im wanting to give it a "Fast Cruiser" build for a Tactical Captian. Ill post its info ASAP. FYI. I prefer anti-proton weapons and quanum torps. If anyone knows of any easy to obtain ship Items please tell me.

She needs to be Fast, manuverble. fair armor but still pack a punch.

If possible please list how and where to obtain along with price. Mission item mainly I work on rep items when I finish making the takao into a Fast Cruiser.

The ship is a Andromeda-Class, Exploration cruiser

-Thanks  

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Which one, Sir.

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

As if there's any other...

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

Which one, Sir.

Qapla'

Umm... 

but what about my question...

Valeʼncynos
Engineering - Captain

Took me a minute to find what ship you were talking about.  Really havnt looked at other ships once i settled with the battle cruiser.  Anyhow http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/search.php  is a great resource imo to look for ideas on builds or to see what other captains are doing with the same ship you are using.  And as always Mr. Davis is a great resource to dig into as well, aaaaaaand Mr. G if you can catch him on vent, he set me up with my first build and Ive just adapted equipment to it.  Cruisers in general are not fast nor maneuverable, they are big bulky and best for taking damage imo.  I hope I am wrong in this as getting what yopu want in a build is awesome, best of luck.

+1 to Capt Vale'cynos.

####

Capt Rachet2012 wrote:  "Umm...what about my question?

The question:

"If possible please list how and where to obtain along with price. Mission item mainly I work on rep items when I finish making the Takao into a Fast Cruiser."

Sir, about 90% of the questions asked on STO and these forums can be answered: "it depends."   With so many variables and options on STO, it is really difficult to answer without additional details.   Almost like asking The One Question; "What is the meaning of Life?"  (Note - My Romulan Alt is named Douglas Adams.)  There is no easy answer.  However, being a type of "teach a man to fish" type officer, I believe almost all material you need to make a good decision about your ship and equipping it is already found in our Forums.   Yes, you have to do your homework and do some research, but our forums are full of all sort of useful information.   Questions like yours above have been asked since this Fleet was formed.  Another source that I have used over the years is the STO Academy website.  Most of us once we found a ship's build that we liked, posted it over there for others to learn and to comment on.  One of the things that have kept me in this game is that most of the comments are positive and helpful.  Once you get a better grasp of what you want to do, you can ask your specific questions here or on to Vent and ask there.  I also want to point out just because someone is not on Staff or a Fleet Captain, doesn't mean they don't have useful information or experience to share.  We have plenty of "old-timers" that were on Staff and have retired from leadership positions, but still play the game.   The best advise I can give you came from Capt Huckleberry:  "Find a ship you love, put on the best equipment you can afford, learn to fly her until it's second nature (+/-)."

In the real world and on-line, I'm pretty much this guy, thus my first answer to your question:

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Ratchet2012
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

+1 to Capt Vale'cynos.

####

Capt Rachet2012 wrote:  "Umm...what about my question?

The question:

"If possible please list how and where to obtain along with price. Mission item mainly I work on rep items when I finish making the Takao into a Fast Cruiser."

Sir, about 90% of the questions asked on STO and these forums can be answered: "it depends."   With so many variables and options on STO, it is really difficult to answer without additional details.   Almost like asking The One Question; "What is the meaning of Life?"  (Note - My Romulan Alt is named Douglas Adams.)  There is no easy answer.  However, being a type of "teach a man to fish" type officer, I believe almost all material you need to make a good decision about your ship and equipping it is already found in our Forums.   Yes, you have to do your homework and do some research, but our forums are full of all sort of useful information.   Questions like yours above have been asked since this Fleet was formed.  Another source that I have used over the years is the STO Academy website.  Most of us once we found a ship's build that we liked, posted it over there for others to learn and to comment on.  One of the things that have kept me in this game is that most of the comments are positive and helpful.  Once you get a better grasp of what you want to do, you can ask your specific questions here or on to Vent and ask there.  I also want to point out just because someone is not on Staff or a Fleet Captain, doesn't mean they don't have useful information or experience to share.  We have plenty of "old-timers" that were on Staff and have retired from leadership positions, but still play the game.   The best advise I can give you came from Capt Huckleberry:  "Find a ship you love, put on the best equipment you can afford, learn to fly her until it's second nature (+/-)."

In the real world and on-line, I'm pretty much this guy, thus my first answer to your question:

Qapla'

Ok and Thanks, but if their are any moduels that id be and ideot NOT to add please let me know...

Qapla'

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: