View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: Apology to Captain Kerry

Captain Kerry,

I want to apologize for posting in the wrong area for ribbons. After looking over my posts it is clear that you as well as many others in the fleet told me to post in the Ribbon request section. I haven't been myself lately. I am not making up excuses for my actions but want you to know that I have fibro myalgia and I have been helping out in a winery lately coming home tired and sore. I should have known better then to post something online in response to your post. Things posted can often be misread and heard differently then intended. It is always better to talk to someone through vent then post on important issues. I was sincere when I thanked you for your service but now see it could easily been taken as a back handed comment. I also am sorry that I have caused you any unneeded aggravation. That is not my intent. From now on I will post in the correct space and again, sincerely than you for all you do. What you do I could not do as well as you and am grateful you fulfill this important job.

Ensign Axe

Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

No worries sir, we all have our moments :)

Awarded:

It's OK.  It's over and done, I did give some points in the body of that post about the use of the 7th Fleet Documents, if someone is looking for information about the Fleet and its members through role play.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: