View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: Captain's Log U.S.S. Bruce Campbell

Star date 69330.2 Personal log: Axe, Samuel C, Fleet Captain, 7th Star Fleet Division.

"It has been only two months since I have been assigned to the 7th and already I have made some great comrades. Within the first month I came aboard with a few new assignees. First off I want to chat about Lieutenant Will Phoenix. He is a good Joe. He is willing to help out and is always ready to lend a hand where ever it is needed. Although I am not sure what his affection is towards lollipops and basements. Next is Lieutenant Solomon Cain. Another great fella who enters missions with me often. He is good to have on a mission. He knows how to handle many situations and is always looking to improve his craft. He keeps wanting me to come onto his bridge to learn lunging skills. To this day I am not sure what he is talking about but I am fairly sure I don't want to find out. Next up is Lieutenant Sean Hill. This fella is a wealth of information and is always willing to help out in any way he can. He often volunteers for missions to help anyone out, he always has good advice and offers his knowledge in any way needed in the fleet. This man knows so much that I am fairly sure he may be an android. You know, like Data from the Enterprise. At any rate, even if he is an android he is a great asset to the fleet. Next up is Lieutenant T'Kiera. She is pretty amazing and not bad on the eyes. She is very knowledgeable and willing to go on missions with the team. Only one thing about her. She is fairly delusional about her space craft. She swears it is state of the art but it really is a piece of crap. She calls it the TierThreeU whatever the hell that means. At any rate she is a welcome addition to the team. Lastly is Lieutenant Mitchy. Good guy but he is always trying to get us to eat at outback. I have no idea what he is talking about. Very well. This concludes my recording for now. Fleet Captain Sam Axe signing off.         

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: