View previous topic :: View next topic  
HunterAP

re: HunterAP Standing Down

Hey all, I recently returned for the winter festival, an event which I love to participate in every year, and I've found that I'm no longer in love with STO.  I don't know if it's the 25 days of grinding required to get the holiday ship, or the new, "exclusivity," thing that is permeating the game, but I'm simply not enjoying my time with the game anymore.

Perhaps Cryptic will get tired of finding new ways to ruin the game, and I'll come back again.  Or perhaps, when the next good space game comes along, I'll find my way back to the 7th fleet.  In the mean time, I might stop in to say hi occasionally.

You guys are great!  It has been an honor!  Live long and prosper!

Understand completely, Sir.  We will be here and we will move you over to Reserve Status. 

Just a heads-up but many of us have accounts and "Fleets" over in Star Citizen.  If I recall, a basic starter ship (space pick-up truck) is about $35.00.  Check it out:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

We also have some threads about Star Citizen on this website as well.  The real game won't be out for another 16-24 months, but there are some modules you can play now.

See you in the Progressive Universe.

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Hey Hunter, I have you marked down as in Reserve.  Just stop by once every 90 days or less to let us know you want to remain in the Fleet, and you can be in Reserve as long as you like.  Then just make a post when you're ready to return to Active Duty.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: