View previous topic :: View next topic  
davisjm0311

re: Fleet Scryer - Exotic Damage Torpedo Build

The past few weeks Cain and I have been working on putting together a Torpedo boat, with a focus on exotic damage.  Our builds are different in certain areas, as we have different goals in mind (Cain please feel free to link your variant in here as well).  The basic idea is to use exotic damage science abilities and secondary exotic damage from certain torpedoes to make things go boom.  I've linked my current planned build below, although I'm still working on getting 2 or 3 of the reputation pieces.  My top dps in ISA has been 52K so far, but as things get replaced, tweaked, and upgraded I'm hoping to get a bit more out of it.

---Click Here---

BigBob357

Well my plan was to go for more of a utilitarian build that would fulfill three roles: exotic damage, torp boat, and speed (off)tank. Unfortunately, speed tanking would be easier in a beam-boat since I could just fly around NPCs, draw agro, and WIN! I will post my Skill Tree later, as it differs from Davis slightly and does at least provide some decent survivability, especially in a Scryer. I will however, vouch for the effectiveness of this build. I was able to make it through HSE with only one death, which was largely due to my not paying attention. In and ISA run, I found myself with three players who had absolutely no idea what they were doing, the one who did quit. But this build's flexibility allowed me to effectively control the Repair Nanites and we were able to finish the mission and complete all optional objectives . . . and mine isn't even as far along as Davis' so I'm expecting some really good things from this ship.  

I should point out that I'm flying this on an Engineer which although I lose some Science CPT abilities, I gain Miracle Worker and other Engie ones.

I was thinking about taking one of my Romulan Scimitars and converting to a Torp Boat as well.  Just stay in Battle Cloak and let the Torps rain on my opponents parade.  

However, it always comes down to time, never enough time. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

BigBob357

@FCPT Davis

If you still have it, can you link your drain build? Thanks

So given the new missions, and the rewards to come from it, will Davis be torn over not having his drain build given the polaron damage boost from the items, or exicted that torp damage and exotic damage boost from the set/items.

BigBob357 wrote:

@FCPT Davis

If you still have it, can you link your drain build? Thanks

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=fcaptdavisdrainintrepid_6775

davisjm0311

Here's what this has become since I picked up the Paradox Temporal Dreadnought.   

--Click Here--

Here's the parse from the best run I've had with this current set up.

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [04:22] DMG(DPS) - Lenara: 14.47M(57.96K) Solomon Cain: 12.92M(52.28K) Valencynos: 6.26M(25.42K) Sisko: 2.17M(8.73K) Emery Fortin: 1.42M(5.90K)  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: