View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: Skill Revamp and Impact

SI if you haven't seen it yet, with the launch of Season 11.5 Cryptic is planning to revamp the skill system. I've been combing through the various forms to see if any nuggets have been dropped worth reposting here, but honestly, it's too soon to really speculate how this will impact the game, assuming it is WAI at launch. I would caution fleet members on respecing or otherwise investing to much time in making significant changes since the revamp will likely have a downstream effect on consoles and other gear, boff abilities, and really just about every aspect of the game (to include exchange prices). IF you're the enterprising sort, I suppose you could make some "educated" assumptions and investment in certain items now. Cannons seem to be getting some love in this new system which, if true, would increase their value in-game, as well as on the exchange. Other than that, of you're interested on how this will impact you and you character(s), I would suggest keeping an eye on the various forums. My understanding is this will be available on the Tribble test-server prior to launch (at least by a couple of weeks), so we should have some idea on how the new skil tree works before launch. Good luck Captains

-Cain   

Awarded:

re: Skill Revamp and Impact

keep us updated! (p.s. i will give you a cut of any profit i make off market speculation) ;p

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: