View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Axe

re: HOw is everyone doing?

Hey gang. How is everyone doing? I logged into Vent today but no one was on. I hope to log in later tonight if I have time.  I have had a whirlwind of activity as of late. I just got back from Arizona a week ago Tuesday and have been hit with good and bad stuff since I have been home. I am getting ready to get down to Mississippi this Thursday for some more medieval fun. Wife and kids had a blast in Arizona and the weather was awesome. High 70's during the day and low 50's at night. The people and the event were awesome. We hade a safe trip home but my van was sucking down fuel. We spent like 800 on gas Yeash. Since I have been home I had a 54 year old cousin die and one of my favorite uncles passed away yesterday. I had to tell my dad his brother died and it was really hard. Both my kids got this damn illness going around and my son was coughing non stop for hours. I felt sorry for my little guy and finally got him to the doctors yesterday after noon. He has a virus but finally he and my daughter got some meds to help out and they were a lot better today. I also have an awesome job potential lined up for the future. Please pray it pans out. It would be a dream job for me. Cant release any details until I know things are for sure but it does involve brewing. Well I hope to catch up with you all soon. Take care and God bless you all

LT Commander Axe 

FCPT. Mitchell. D. Ries
Tactical - Captain

Its good to hear from you again Axe. I share my condolences, I hope everything works out well for you with the new job. Hopefully I'll see you in vent again soon.

Us crazy Aussies need to stick together
Skeletor1990

Hey, I'm alive to!. been busy with work and World of Warships and real life. not much going on in star trek these days.

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Sam,

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff.  I'm glad your kids are doing better.  I can relate, remembering the stress of when my daughter would fall ill.  I hope the job front pans out.  It sounds like it would be fun.  Look forward to seeing you in game.

JT

Last edited by VADM JT Kerry on 05/13/16 15:24; edited 1 time in total

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Dr. Collin McGee
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

My condolences... Sam, keep your head up!

"No Horizon, Too Distant"
you-kick-my-dog

Good to hear from you brother. Hope it all works out in the end!! Regarding the kids being sick hang in there young kids tend to have resilient immune systems......well...at least better then the immunes in sto <--see what i did there :D? Best of luck though!!

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

sounds like alot going on! hope ya make it back for season 11.5. but you might want to log in daily now and just spend 10 minutes doing The Breach STF. if you start by the 10th, you can get the required 14 daily event rep "tokens" by the time the event ends..great rewards!

i will be praying for you and yours.

-nimmoth

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Dude, glad to hear from you.  Glad to know that the "Doom Clouds" are clearing away from you.  My best to you and yours.  Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: