View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: transfer UI and settings from main to aoy toon

found this VERY helpful...

If you, like most of us, are making a new character today then you will waste alot of time setting up your UI and keyboard shortcuts unless you come prepared with this information.

Update: I have been enlightened that the options, HUD menu has save and load UI buttons (buttons are at the bottom) and these will, I have been informed, work correctly but you will need to reload your toon for the key binds to show correctly. If you want to save your UI to multiple names, or key binds but not UI, then read on.

Console information follows. Go to your recently played toon, the one you already have set up the way you want. Use these console commands to save your UI, and keyboard shortcuts. There are optional commands available and they are listed athttp://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_console_commands

Use /bind_local_save to save to default file, or /bind_local_save_file to save to a named file.

Use /ui_save

When you get to your new toon, use /bind_local_load and /ui_load to get your settings.

I hope I have been clear enough.

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

re: transfer UI and settings from main to aoy toon

Thank you!

Jump to: