View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
mbrwn2003
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: Operation Sword of Michael

iam on my way to help with the wonded

re: News

Comm-- Yoshinda to General Kelley, You sure do know how to make an entrance. Sir the Warp core is back online and urgent repairs have been made, I still have a few little projects to complete but the engines should be functional for basic needs up to warp six within the hour. All Primary systems should be coming online right about now Sir including the computer core. You can talk to her now. My team will remain in engineering if you need us. Yoshinda out.
I remove my envirohelmet and taste the stale air as it's gradually replaced by fresh.
I make my way to the temporary triage-- 2nd Lt. I want a report.
As I ask I notice three dark clumps, covered, and strategically placed away from view, my mind races with sorrow and pain for the loss.
"three casualties. nine wounded but stable and six that were uncounsious but recovering well. Sir one of the dead is the chief of engineering."
Contact sickbay to check their status,if they have room get the five most severe down there immediately. Enlist the help of the six that were unconscious to help move wounded. Anyone else that is conscious and able,have them report to me Asap. I want them helping, this place could use it and being busy will keep their minds off the situation. Until General Kelley finds the command crew, Engineering is mine. I want updates every ten minutes "aye sir."
mbrwn2003
Science - Captain

Awarded:

i can handle severly wounded in my sick bay

re: hail

comm---General Kelley the bridge is trying to contact you, they are receiving a hail from the U.S.S. Nevada. They are offering their assistance and requesting a response.
Major General J.L.Kelley

Col. Yoshinda, I am assuming that it is the Centurions bridge trying to contact me, tell Captain Anderson that the situation is well under control we will be back to warp as soon as we can get the most seriously wounded to the med decks on either vessel as both have full power for life support. We will leave enough personnel on the Stille Jager to maintain her operations while we are under way. I will remain aboard the Stille Jager untill we reach star base 634 to assist with running the vessel. We should remove all possible wounded and extra personnel to the Centurion for their safety as there is plenty that can still go wrong on the Jager till we can dock her. We want to move the most serious injuries the least so we should fill the bay here first then send the rest to the Centurions med bay, the med staff will have plenty to keep them busy. Please have all off duty medical staff report for duty; we will need all of them to help with the inflow of injured.
Deputy Commander Turner

re: RETURN TO 643

2408 0922 S 15424
ORDERS : Cpt. S. Yatug

Effective Immediately, Cease and desist all current procurement operations.
return to star base 643 post haste. Upon arrival, report to me directly.
Cpt Yatug, I know your plate is full, but, as well as your current duties as Master of Shipyards, I am officially assigning you the position of Chief of Fleet Resources and Logistics. Please see Directive 8 in your fleet ops manual. I expect you to be up to speed when you arrive.

please respond with updates and position and ETA.
Major General J.L.Kelley

Col Yoshinda, if you are done in engineering please make your way to the Stille Jager's bridge, with the power back up, I have utilized the Jager's personnel locater, it appears that most of the command staff are located on the bridge or what is left of it, as almost all the locator blips on the bridge are shaded yellow or orange there are indeed some red (deceased) and unfortunatly no green we need to get to the bridge ASAP. E.R. team 2 make your way to the bridge stat.
Solrac Yatug
Engineering - Vice Admiral

re: Report to XO on SB 643

We were well within the Motari Nebula, (a great place to mine, a bad place to die) when the encrypted eyes-only message arrived from the Fleet XO; return to SB 643 immediately! Something was definately amiss. I had been briefed on the Fleet's mission "Operation Sword of Michael" as a matter of course, but without details...and now this!

I came out of my ready room and addressed my 1st Officer, "Uno! Discontinue all scans, have all away teams mothball operations and return to the ship. As soon as everyone is on-board, set in a heading for SB 643 and step on it!"

"Aye, Aye Sir!".... and the game is afoot...

Awarded:

Word has it that the fleet is being recalled to Starbase 643. That is good with me, as I'll be able to transfer to the Midway when we get there!

re: Star Base 643

Gentlemen, The Nevada has arrived at Star Base 643 and is preparing to dock.
I look forward to seeing Admiral Fortin again, it has been some time.

Lt. Commander K. Mikey is suffering some type of fatigue, he believes he
is still aboard the Centurion. Some brief shore leave should help.
alf13of13

Comm--Understood General.
1st Lt. Jensen take the three other away team members that beamed in with us and transport back to the Centurion and resume your duties there.
After leaving engineering in the hands of an officer from the Stille Jager I expeditiously make my way to the Bridge fully suited, in case I need to remove debris.
The Bridge is still a complete mess and already bustling with activity as
ER teams are running back and forth, attending to wounded and cleaning up the charred battle zone.
Brigadier General Kelley's orders are flowing from his lips with exactness and precision, his stature looking larger than life from almost the center of the room, in his battle armor, which adds bulk and a little height to his already domineering presence. He certainly fits a General profile, and is clear that he has the situation under control.
As I make my way onto the Bridge I've only made it a few steps before Brig. General Kelley has seen and acknowledged my having entered.
"General Kelley engineering is secure and running on her own skeleton crew."
I can see the approval in his face as a slight smile crosses his mouth but the serious look superceeds any amount of joy he may be feeling.
"Your Orders Sir..."
Major General J.L.Kelley

Col. Yoshinda, I believe that we need to get the bridge officers down to the Stille Jagers med bay. We still have a few to locate but we know they are here, Captain Perry, was taken to the Jager's med facilities over his protestations not to be. He has several broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder, while he'll be fine in a several day's he still needed medical attention. The rest of the bridge staff had varrying degrees of injuries; too many to list right now. While trying to use this bridge is out of the question at this point I'll relocate to the auxillary bridge and conduct operations from there. Once we get to starbase 634 Captain Perry can file his reports with the Admiral, it will be interesting to see just what they encountered and what happened before we got on scene...... In fact I may see him in sick bay once we are under way again.
For now return to the Centurion, with the last of the injured that need to be transfered. See to their care, and make sure the med bays are operating as efficently as possible and then as as soon as you as your able, get us underway to 634 at warp, naturally you'll have to keep the Stille Jager under tow. Leave the teams we beamed over in place I will remain on the Jager untill we arrive at 634 just to keep an eye on things. You've done a good job Col., lets wrap this mission up.
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

Now that Nevada has returned to Starbase 643, I can disembark. I make my way to the airlock that is connected to the dock and find the First Officer there. I present my orders to him and "Request permission to leave the ship, Sir?" "Permission granted" he replies. "I'd say good bye, but how about just so long, as I know I'll be seeing you again". "Yes Sir, I say, that's probably true". He smiles and tells me to "Get outta here, and to take care of my new ship".

After walking through the connecting passage way to the station I ask the Chief on duty where I can find USS Midway. She consults her PADD and says "Midway just arrived Sir. They'll be at one of the docks on the 7th deck". "Thanks Chief.", I reply and head off for the nearest turbolift...

re: the return

The Doors to sick bay slide open laboriously as I bring in a wounded bridge officer, a Nurse takes the wounded man and leads him to a waiting cot crammed into the already overloaded sick bay.
"Are there any others" comes a voice from behind me. I spin to address the question
"yes only a few more I believe" The blue clad uniform moves to the newly received patient with a hypo spray in hand. feeling helpless now, I exit sick bay and head to the Transporter room.
The transporter room is empty and quiet, giving me a chance for the first time to take it all in. I hadn't realized how tired I was until now. Comm-- " Yoshinda to Centurion lock on my signal and beam me out. Energize"
From the Bridge of the Centurion.
"Tractor on to the Stille Jager and prepare to go to warp. Hail the General"
General Kelley "Are we ready to get under way Colonel?"
"We are General, on your mark. Helm set a course for starbase 643 warp 7.5"
"Engage"
Major General J.L.Kelley

With the injured looked after I could finally breath a sigh of relief. A slight lurch and a gentle tug indicated that Col. Yoshinda had returned to the bridge of trhe Centurion and prepped for warp, we were underway as quickly as I had hoped. I needed some food and some rest but again it would have to wait, I needed to talk with Capt Perry and try to wrest some data from him on what had transpired around the alien home world we had, had to destroy.. Updates from the 7th fleet Admiralty; new orders were being generated and a flurry of missions were to be undertaken. Admiral Turner had sent a personnel comm to myself about the mission and what I would have to prep our new task force commanders on. Only the TF commanders were on the need to know basis they would have to disseminate the data as best they could. I am concerned about the short turn around time but I am sure our personnel are up to the task. I will review TF vessel allocation. I understand that Admiral Turner and his vessel the Nevada will journey with us for part of the mission as well as a med vessel, that sounds ominous but I would have to put my concerns aside. We would drop out of warp fairly soon and I would have to maneuver this tub with only partial impulse power.......maybe I should get out and row!
Admiral Turner please let Mr. Mercer know that Mr 'Smith' will be by in just a few short moments.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: