Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
mbrwn2003
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: TF-72 CREW FORUM

Do what you can MR. Kaiser.
All Hands yellow alert Marc Alexander see if you can raise the fleet and let them know we might have some clocked Klingon ships out there and we will be able to find them with out sensors but we need to be guarded due to our shields have to be down to do it

yes Captain, I will work on it all night if i have to, any word on the derlict bird of prey? i sent a message to the Dewey with no responce yet?

"Bridge, Anders here, I'm in Science Bay 2. I've been modifying the deflector dish to emit a low wave anti-neutrino pulse. I'm hopeful it will disable any cloaking devices within 3000 kilometers from the ship. We won't have to lower shields. It's hypothetical and I can't guarantee it'll work, but it's worth a try."

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

It is a sound idea captain in theory, but if we find them they will be right on top of us in seconds, though during the uncloaking phase we may have a shot at it with no shields, but that window lasts no longer then 2.3 seconds. It would have to be a manul shot Tactical sensors need 3 to lock on properly. perhaps a cordinated assult with another ship might even the odds.

Snow gazed across the expanse of space at the damaged but victorious Nevada. It was his first assignment, he was proud to serve aboard her. He was looking forward to taking on his duties... though he would never see them the same.

This had been his squads first mission. It was certainly beyond anything he had been prepared for. The air... it must have been something in the air. The moment his molecules had reasembled on the Romulan vessel it was as if a veil had been lifted from his eyes... or a fog cleared from his head. There was something strange about that jungle... Snow was glad to be back in space.

This was where he belonged. True, he loved a good away mission, one that tested his abilities to the max, but he signed up with Starfleet for the bridge, for the thrill of interstellar exploration and adventure and grand glorious fleet battles. That was the true challenge.

He was looking forward to an Andorian Ale.
mbrwn2003
Science - Captain

Awarded:

Go ahead and do what you guys can MR Kaiser let the next shift take care of it get some rest I might need you latter.

Yes sir captain, ill be in my quaters after my shift is up.

Anders punches in the commands for the deflector dish and readies it for standby.

"Bridge, ready targeting systems on my mark. If this works we'll pick up the distortions immediately. 3. 2. 1. Mark!"

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Last edited by William Anders on 12/11/09 20:12; edited 1 time in total

“Chief engineer’s Log, to my displeasure The Captain order me to take some rest, I felt fine at the time, I have so much to do and being new to the ship I have so many things to get familiar with, but I understand what the Captain meant, once I Started Relaxing and then put my head to the Pillow I was out like a light.” It was nice to get a few letters sent off though, my parents were probably worried sick since I left space dock, and my Fiancé Lt Commander Lisa Robinson is aboard the Big E, how lucky she is to be on that ship, I would love to get into her Nacelles. She told me once she would introduce to me Geordi La Forge cant wait. I have continued to study the Klingon device I finally deciphered the Klingon base code, I am fairly confident that I can now rewrite the device, this also means we can hack into any Klingon computer that uses this base code as its language. One final point, it looks like I was wrong with there being more Cloaked Klingon vessels nearby, after putting our modified long range scanners on a search pattern for the past 12 hours it’s nearly complete and I am thrilled that I am wrong last thing we need is more trouble. End recording”
I walk over to my replicator and request for a hot bagel and a coca cola, I then walked out my door and head to engineering, greeting and saying good morning to fellow shipmates with a mouthful of a bagel. Finishing the bagel just in time for the turbo lift door open and for me to walk into engineering, Ensign Marco was left in command for the night shift.

“Good morning Marco, Report”
“Good Morning sir, repairs are going nicely we finished all of the sickbays, shields are back up to 85 percent and weapons are all good and our MacGyvered Crystal Junction is working better than expected, also Ensign Anders is ready with that Deflector dish idea. “Replied Marco
“Very good Marco; Well I am here so you can go take off and get some rest” I answered
Marco turned and went to leave when he turned and said “one more thing sir!”
“Yes” I replied

“sensors show there is a fire fight happening on the bird of prey, picking up both Klingon and federation weapons.” Answered Marco
“How long has it been going on ensign?”
“About an hour, I have notified the bridge and I believe they sent word if they need assistance but you know those marines they can handle anything; but what caught my eye was on the sensors; we are picking up a strange reading coming from the bird of prey, we can’t make out the signal it’s all garbled and it only is traveling less than a quarter a light year away.” Said Marco
“Let me see” I answered
We walked over to a console and Marco pulled up the sensor readings, as I read the readings in front of me, I could clearly see that there was heavy fighting taking place on the bird of prey near the Cloaking device section and that Shuttle crafts were in the area assisting the marines, What really caught my I is exactly what Marco was telling me about, a strange reading on the sensors the Bird of prey was emitting or transmitting something, I isolated the reading and asked the computer to run it through a spectral analysis when the findings came up, the cup that held my coke, dropped from my hands and my breath was lost. Seeing the distress in me and the coke all over his uniform pants Marco asked me, “sir what wrong”
“Were in trouble that’s what” I answered, “Computer, Load Kaiser Klingon base code line and use that to translate the signal”
Within seconds the computer begins to de code a simple encrypted message “Admiral MarKot of the 432 Battle Group still on board! “SEND HELP NOW!”
It was about that very moment that my Scanning protocol began to Buzz in alert and so was Ensign Anders Deflector dish Data, I pulled it up on the console, It showed to cloaked detections heading our way very fast.
I quickly begin typing onto the consoles controls, I pull up Shield control and raised them, and tap on my com badge, “Bridge this is engineering, inform the Captain and the Fleet we have two Klingon vessels heading our way at top speeds” I ordered, but it was to late, A large explosion over head shakes the Solace, her shield absorbing the volley as two Klingon Bird of Preys decloak and open fire onto the Fleet. Once again we battle to death…
Perhaps today is a good day to die… if you’re a Klingon…

Science - Captain

Awarded:

As the ship rocks violently I get knocked out of bed the first thing that comes to mind is that’s not good. I tap my com badge bridge report. Ens Anders reports that several Klingon ships have de cloaked and are attacing. I say iam on my way mikey out on my way to the bridge I keep thinking can the ship handle another attack right after the first one that badly damaged it. I know what ever happens the crew will do there best

“Damn it all! Red Alert!!! Tactical, shields full to bow and starboard sides. Fire a full phaser spread against the rear ship beta against their dorsal side as they pass while using the deflector array to disable their targeting systems. Target the lead ship alpha with our tractor beam on our starboard side and broadside bombard it while holding it. Anders, I want a full detachment ready to board ship Alpha, take our delta class shuttles. I want you to get over there and download what you can from their systems. I would like prisoners gentleman, but that is more of a request than an order.” Alexander quickly set different settings on his panel to brace for the assault. “This is what I get for covering night watch. Captain to the bridge! Ensign Kaiser, where the hell are my energy reserves!!!”

Virgil38

Lt Alexander looked over battle reports in his 1st officer chair. It was a strange feeling sitting in such a high command position, but for some reason it felt right. It was scary though, how quickly he was promoted. It was the times he guessed. Too many ships, not enough officers. Soon holograms will be the norm, with a "Data" assigned to every ship.

"And here are the reports from engineering."

Stirring from his self reflection he took the PADD, "Thank you Yoeman. Captain, according to the reports we have full life support, engines are back to 64%, shields at 76%, full phaser strength, deflector dish still inoperative, full torpedo compliment thanks to a few loans from the fleet, and sensors to full. We lost two shuttles, but managed to rescue most the marines.

We have 19 wounded, 2 in critical condition. We picked up 87 wounded from the fleet and have done the standard conversion to Cargobay 2. We lost 5 of our own, and another 7 from the fleet. I have made the proper arrangments and services will be held once we are clear of any danger.

The crew should be commended for their efforts, especially Ensign Kaiser. Honestly, Sir, without that kid in engineering I don't think we would have made it. I recommend a promotion when things calm down."

Captain Mikey somberly looked at the view screen. "Thank you Lt. If you would excuse me, I need a moment alone in my ready room."

As Captain Mikey left to reflect on the losses, Alexander spoke quietly to himself, and it finally occured to him that one day he'll have a ship of his own, "It is a strange feeling being in command..."

A bright light shines in my face, I squint my eyes, my whole body tingles…
“There that should about do it a new arm for a new man, but next time don’t jump into a burning room, then blow up a Klingon vessel, theres got to be a better way to attract the opposite sex” Said the bald EMH doctor smirkly.
“Got it doc I am engaged anyway, you sure that I am fix doctor? That seemed pretty darn fast for an android prostatic arm to be put on, I thought these things were experimental anyhow?”

“That was last month’s experimental medical break through, plus this is only a loaner, you have the choice of a permanent android arm which I might say would be a dream come true for an engineer or we can clone you a new arm… “Answered the doctor.
It was strange yet amazing staring at this arm, I had no feeling in it what so ever yet it moved like my real arm, no delay… the sensor relays and nano technology in it was amazing I cant wait to get this thing under a scanner in engineering. That would have to wait, 30 minutes to prepare for the new mission at hand… I gowned my mirror uniform, Packed my knife, and hid a couple of hyposprays that can knock people out, thank you EMH doctor and stopped by Engineering to pick some things up!
After getting dressed and stopping by engineering I went straight to the transporter room, When I entered I saw Lt Alexander and Ensign Keogh both in Mirror universe Uniforms.
“Sir, Ensign, Bit revealing don’t you think, I wish I had a week to prepare, I would have hit the gym.” I chuckled
The Lt didn’t smile, at least the ensign did
“Sorry, well before we go gentlemen, Let me see your communicators, I am placing a Isolinear chip, its allows the Solace or any other 7th fleet vessel to be able to lock on us and transport us, even if the mirror ship has its shields on, the shields used on that vessel is very archaic with a lot of holes that allows beaming to go through if you have a positive lock. Also I had my engineering team modify these mirror Phasers, and phaser rifles they are just as powerful as any type VII’s we have, it will give us a tactical advantage if we end up in a gun fight, which I hope we don’t. Finally we do not know if were dealing with pre Kirk contamination or not. If we are dealing with pre Kirk mirror universe the crew will be very harsh, brutal, and cut throat. If it’s after Kirk then we still have to watch our back, but Captain Spock who would become the president of the mirror federation after over throwing the emperor Tiberius Kirk will have instituted harsh punishment for certain behaviors” I stated

Science - Captain

Awarded:

Lt Marc Alexander get a science crew together and let’s find out what’s really going on hear

re: Enroute to U.S.S. Solace, Chronometric particles

Lt. Alexander looked at the group assembled in front of him. Everyone was wearing some bizarre mesh v-neck-like-sleeveless shirts, waistband sashes, bell bottoms and pirate boots. All they were missing were eye patches, parrots, and a rousing “YAR!” to make the scene complete.

Scratching his goatee Alexander addressed the group, “Alright men, congrats on not losing anything when shaving off your chest hair. I also see everyone has visited medical and had the follicle accelerator used on your faces. Unless you have a good reason to keep it, I want this nonsense shaved off when we get back.”

“Yes Sir,” the group answered in unison.

“I want this clean and efficient. Our goal is to get the ship back through the disturbance, not go Klingon on them. All weapons are to be set to stun. You are authorized the use of any form of non-lethal means of sedation as long as the tech level is time period appropriate.

Ensign Anders, as an expert in Temporal Mechanics I need you to infiltrate their science labs. Download as much as you can from their computer banks to figure out how they did a time dimensional shift.

Ensign Keogh, as our expert in Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics I need you to get into their astrometrics lab and figure out everything you can about the disturbance, the ship, and anything else useful.

Ensign Kaiser, glad to see you up and about. How’s the arm?”

Kaiser flexed his synthetic arm. It looked and felt much like the real thing, though was… too perfect. “Aside from missing a few scars from my childhood, good as new Sir.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be sure to add a few more. I need you in their engineering. Get the ship up and running. I don’t need warp, just enough impulse to get it back out.

As for me I’ll be taking the bridge with the aid of marines Xpendipal and Phoder. Here are some empathic dampeners I have been working on.” Alexander hands out small devices disguised as medal ribbons,” They affect the frontal region of your brain responsible for reading the emotions of others. This will throw anyone off trying to observe you as you’ll be another face in the crowd. Between those and the Isolinear chips from Kaiser, there are no reasons for any incidents. We all come back from this. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir!!!”

“Good. Energize.”

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: