Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: TF-79 CREW FORUM

As the away teams begins to stand up, I say "One moment everyone, I have an idea that can improve our odds and make our operation more efficient ." I look at Lt Lang "Sir how would you feel about taking one of the Kittyhawk class shuttles loaded with all new science equipment, with room for the Badger prototype ATV." "We need to use transporter enhancement moduels in case we need to beam out as well." "I know its a big shuttle but it could be used as a command base as well as medical if we run into a hostile work environment." I say with a smile.

"We could set it up base camp here, it's defenseable with about 35 feet in elevation." I point to a small plateau with a natural slope. "We could make up one more team." "Two engineers, two science, two medical and 4 security personnel and You and I would make up the last two members, ten personnel in all." We still could have the 6 awayteams beam down to their locations and we could pick them up in the badger if need be or the shuttle when they need to process their data." "What do you think Lt?, think the Captian will go for it?"

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

" I don't see a problem with breaking out the shuttle for a test run I'll run it by the captain" I turn and exit the room heading for the turbolift

"Bridge Please" the door close and off we go

exit the the turbolift onto the bridge and I look over at the captains chair where the Captain is sitting. Hmm I thought myself, he's like a kid in front of a replicator ordering candy with this new ship and he's trying not to show it.

"Excuses me Captain do you have a minute"

Awarded:

"Mr. Lang, you have that "I want to get your permission" look on your face."

I motion with my hand for him to come clean... I can hardly wait to see what my TDT team leader has to ask me...

"Sir how would you feel about us taking one Kittyhawk class shuttle loaded with all new science equipment, with room for the Badger prototype ATV. We need to use transporter enhancement moduels in case we need to beam out as well. Ensign Scott know its a big shuttle but it could be used as a command base as well as medical if we run into a hostile work environment. I don't think there a problem with it sir but I thought I pass it by you first. This was Ensign Scotts idea by the way"

Awarded:

"Captain to ENS Scott" - "With the reassignment of Commander Lang, you are commanding the TRT." "I have approved your deployment plan, so get ready to go!"

"Captain to ENS Matthews" - "How are the scans comoing of the southern temperate zone?" "Just as soon as you're done, brief Mr. Scott, so he can get our basecamp deployed."

Captain out....

Captain there's a ship come in out of warp. Its the Trial sir,as the helmsman replies

"Hmm I gess thats my que, Captain requesting permisson to be relieved "

Forum Image

Awarded:

Ensign Scott taps his com badge: "Acknowledged sir, and Mr. Lang congratulations I wish you all the best , God speed Commander."
The young ensign rounds the corner into the shuttle bay, the whole area is alive with activity people bustling this way and that. (imagine a camra view ) That focuses on Captian Wormer as he says fairwell to Mr. Lang then the camra follows Commander Lang as he makes his way from the bridge to the transporter. Then you see a majestic view of two Star Fleet vessels, then the view backs out again and you see the entire fleet , the last sceen is the wole Dead Zone in all its awe. With this you get a sence of belonging to something bigger then yourself, a sense of ...purpose.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

"Commander Lang, permission to disembark is granted." Be good to her, but don't think for a minute you're getting off easy". Unless Admiral Turner orders otherwise, Trial is assigned to TASK FORCE 79". "Get over there, get settled in, then stand by for orders."

"Best of luck over there Steven!"

"Thank you Captain if you need me I'll be right across the way" a handshake and off I go

I walk into the transport room 1 "One to beam to the Trial" Aye sir
I slowly rematerialize on the the Trial. Welcome to the Trial I'm Lt. Expo "Thank you Lieutenant"

Heading for the bridge I waste no time. Commander on the bridge. I look around for a few minutes. "Lt Expo you have the bridge I'll be in my ready room" Aye sir

I sit at my desk very humble for what I have. hmm ...nice chair ....good lumbar support ...as I turn around and face the window and yes a great view of uter blackness, yes I have to say I love it.

re: REPOST FROM NEWS

USS TRIAL USS 1948
Task Force 79
Miranda Class

Fleet Emergency Services Vessel
> Fleet Emergency Services
> Fleet Machine Shop & Fabrication Services
> SATC7 SWAT Team 48
> Judge Advocate General Corps

Commanding Officer - Lt Commander S. Lang
Forum Image
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

The crewmen walks up and hands me the logistical data pad,
“This everything crewman.” I ask. “ Yes sir it is all teams are in place and ready.”
I tap my comm badge all TRT away team leaders gps coordinates for Delta command base is 4^10'54.42s/63^38'03.22W. We will need to have EVA sutes and transporter enhancement modules in place.

My comm badge suddenly barks to life “Ensign Scott this is Ensign Matthews I have 5 locks for your away teams I'll send the data to your data pads one has ruins just north of your base , if I get anything else I send it post haste .” “Acknowledge Scott out.”
I tap my comm badge again, “Away team two Lt. Swanson take the ruins, all away teams transport now .”

Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

"LT.Expo stats on SATC7 and the FDBD"

Sir we are green light for deployment

"Lt. Sorvak Give me some scan of the area I don't want nothing to catch us off guard"

"LT.Expo its time, Put the ship in lower orbit shuttle bay facing the ground for FDBD Deployment"

Awarded:

Midway to Trial -

"Captain Lang, ENS Scott is setting up Midways basecamp near location N3". Feel free to have your people join him."

Midway out.

"Understood Captain Wormer,Trial out."

"Lt. Expo we are go for launch Deploy FDBD and send Down SATC7 Teams to assist"

Aye Sir

The rear doors open on the Trial releasing the FDBD.

"Send the message to the crews on the ground I don't want then to get hit by FDBD" Aye Sir

SATC7 Team is on the ground sir. "Good Deal. Whats the ETA on FDBD" Orbital Re-entry 5 minutes sir "Outstanding

Awarded:

As the shuttle extends landing skids doors slide open on the starboard and figures begain to disimbark. Just then the com comes to life Capt. Wormer speeks "Midway to away team... Secure the area around location N3. Report when area is secure. Midway out..." "Understood Midway securing LZ N3 now Ens Scott out." I wave everyone close " ok folks we have our orders to secure N3 as well we have a FDBD incoming on our postion, I want Ens Roland on the science station and ready to track the FDBD we need a solid trajectory. If we need to move the kittyhawk I want to know before that dome lands.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Web Task Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: