View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deputy Commander Turner

re: Sword of Michael Episode III

Forum Image

Aftermath Thread> Sword of Michael Episode III
http://www.deathmastersguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3544238&gid=84053

Original Thread> Sword of Michael Episode II
http://www.deathmastersguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3241315&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&gid=84053

Last edited by Deputy Commander Turner on 10/14/09 22:55; edited 6 times in total
Major General J.L.Kelley

After I finished prepping myself for the upcoming de-brief & meeting, I finished transferring data from my logs into my data pad. With all of my material ready I donned my duty uniform, and made ready to leave. A quick call to Col. Yoshinda determined that he was ready to go. I'd meet him at the entry/loading deck. I also paged Lt. Col. Steile, he had only been on 643 for few hours but it was a necessity for him to make this meeting as well. He would need to know the data as much as everyone else attendence. As I entered the turbo lift to meet Col. Yoshinda at the loading dock, I talked with Captain Anderson regarding contacting Commander Yatug and co-oridinating with someone on his staff to requisition some of the new longer range Mk XI photon torpedoes as well as all the rest of the provisions we needed on board the Centurion, as a priority assignment. If the Commander could send a liason officer from Procurement & Supply it would sure help to cut some of the base's supply red tape and speed the Centurions turn around.
Major General J.L.Kelley

To: Commander Yatug
From: Captain Lars Anderson in behalf of Brigadier Kelley

Commander could you please assist with obtaining some of the new Mk XI torpedoes for the Centurion, General Kelley would like to get ahold of 12 or so. I understand you acquired these and they are secured on the Booty Bay, we may have use of them on our upcoming mission. Secondly we could use an S & R officer to help secure all we need from 634 to head back out ASAP. The dock guys are great but duty bound to supply a vessel by the book, we need to speed up the process.

Thanks,
Captain Anderson
SignGuy

re: re: Sword of Michael Episode III

To: Commander Yatug

DFA Turner requests the following before departing, x10 ea.

Forum Image

Yes Mr. Anderson, Who is the liason officer from Procurement & Supply?
Deputy Commander Turner

re: BREAKING NEWS

In a surprise move today the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,
United Federation of Planets Admiral Dennis Mullen arrived at the 7th Fleet staging area.

Forum Image
Major General J.L.Kelley

As I made my way with Lt.Col. Yoshinda to the HDQ level of starbase 634, Admiral Turner direct comm'ed me..."General, it looks as if the CJCS has arrived here at 634. I thought to myself that is some sense of timing the Chairman has.
"Admiral Turner is the meeting to take place as planned?" I asked in return, he answered to the affirmative, and that I should be expecting the CJCS and part of his retinue to attend the meeting, and yes that would be for the whole of the meeting. He added, "Jack you've meet the man you know he came up the hard way like most of us, just have your ducks in a row and be ready for some pointed questions." Right, "sir I know he is no political appointee, far to many of those these days, I'll just add a little polish to our presentation." "Sir I'll be on the HDQ level for the fleet here in just a few minutes, see you shortly."
I turned to Lt. Col. Yoshinda and said....."well our day just got a whole lot more interesting, I hope your ready to meet the top most Admiral Star Fleet....."
His face looked puzzeled for a second and he asked "Admiral Mullen" with a hint of astonishment, "here?"
I nodded and said "It gets better....he will be attending our meeting, I looked over at the Lt.Col., I could sense the gears turning furiously,
He asked "are we ready for this?", There was only one answer I could give......"As ready as we could ever be."
Deputy Commander Turner

This thread of aquisition should continue here, but go here for SOMIII
A F T E R M A T H

http://www.deathmastersguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3544238&gid=84053
Solrac Yatug
Engineering - Vice Admiral

re: Equipment Requisition Requests

Brig Gen Kelley, Sir, I have a gross of the MK XI Torpedos aboard and can spare more than the 12 you requested...just do not ask me how I acquired them, or the 2 experimental MK XII's! Use those two with EXTREME caution and as a last resort! They are a product of the BOREP team (Borg Reverse Engineering Project). What information I know about them; Maximum yield is unspecified, but said to make what happened on Praxis look "mild", range is 2 pasecs, velocity is approximately warp 12, but "officially", unspecified.

As for a Liason Officer, I am sending over my Weapons Officer, Lt. Mack "Truck" Dillon. You will find him both knowledgeable and industrious, but not yet ready for interaction on sensitive diplomatic missions as he tends to say what is on his mind...

CMDR Sims - I have instructed Lt. Dillon to prepare a shipment of the armaments the DFA requested and have them beamed over to you prior to departure. Please provide him with the coordinates aboard the USS Nevada.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: