View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Deputy Commander Turner

re: END BIOSPHERE

END BIOSPHERE

continue story in th SEED ARK
http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3978020&gid=84053

MISSION SEED ARK - Sword of Michael Episode V

In summary, the 7th fleet has returned to the previously expanding Dead Zone (DZ) to investigate DZ Beta, Mission Biosphere was rudely interrupted by a surprise attack by the Klingon Empire.

Admiral Fortin has reason to believe that these attacks are a diversion and designed to prevent us from reaching DZ Alpha. DZ Alpha may contain viable Alien Gene Banks or Seed Arks. We must secure and protect these arks before the Klingons destroy them.
Vox Triam

re: B I O S P H E R E

After receiving my orders from the LT, I selected some men who I recognized from the Midway. I gave the sonic phaser attachment to another security officer.

"Let's move out folks." I almost forgot to grab a science officer, I pointed to one who was taking a reading of a crater... good use of resources... "You, come with us."

"Aye."

It wasn't long before we entered the Biodome. "K, folks, lets grab some samples and get out of here." The team spread out and began scraping and digging in various spots.

I ventured around the dome just to look at the various crystalline structures and what not. "Triam," I heard a member of the LTJG Scott's team over my commbadge. I tapped the badge.
"Triam here."
"The Bio sigs of your team are showing the are unconscious, are you ok?"
"Affirmative, I am fine. I hear nothing back where the team is. On my way to check it out." I began to sprint back to the team.
When I arrived it was true... all of the team, save me, was lying on the ground as if asleep.
"This is Triam to LT Scott... better get us out of here..."

I felt pain wrack my body, then my head as I hit the ground unconcious.

re: Re: END BIOSPHERE

Deputy Commander Turner wrote:
END BIOSPHERE
continue story in th SEED ARK
http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3978020&gid=84053

Old story-arc threads should be closed, so that only forum admins and post on them.....Just a suggestion.

re: B I O S P H E R E

My bad. Created the post offline and just cut and pasted in.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: