This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. St. Peter

re: A little night music...

Howdy 75! A very integral part of Star Trek has always been the music. Every series had a theme that always set the mood for the show. From the original series' very playful and adventurous theme to Voyager's somber, lonely, but hopeful theme, the music is just as iconic as the ships themselves.

SO...I'd like to encourage everyone (and even everyone in the fleet who happens to read this, it couldn't hurt) to pick something that reflects their ship and crew. I'll edit this post with the songs of TF-75 as I get replies.

U.S.S. Comanche: The Jihad (Captain Myles Keogh)
U.S.S. Rafale: Fading Secrets (Commander Jessica St. Peter)
U.S.S. Merveille: Fortune (Ensign Justine Dubois)

Last edited by J. St. Peter on 02/20/10 17:00; edited 1 time in total

Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

I think for the Saratoga and Devon I am going to have to go with this, its from a game called Homeworld.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqWcm6MMiHk&feature=related

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Myles Keogh

I've been cycling through a lot of soundtracks while I've been playing STO, and I keep coming back to the "Children of Dune" soundtrack for game play.

So, for the Comanche, I'd pick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D74CYLXJmm8&feature=related

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: