View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Devons Bio

I set this bio up today and plan on putting it into the game later on today at some point. I would like you guys to comment on it, I want to make it the best possalbe thanks.

Devon's Bio

Devon started life as an orphan, Nick and Bree Scott applied to take in the infant. The circumstances of the adoption were sealed, Devon grew up on the Scott's farm in Broken Bow, Oklahoma.

He grew up hearing stories of Ol'man Moor and the Klingon that crashed in his corn field in 2151. Devon learned discipline through hard work on the farm and school, both parents guided Devon well while he was growing up however they noticed he felt more deeply then his other siblings almost as if he was empathic. As the years went by he and his parents did discover his empathic nature and tried to help him hide or harness it.

He always had a fondness for the stars thinking back to the stories of the Klingon that fell from the sky. During his middle and high school years he showed an an aptitude for Science and Athletics . When he was of age Devon applied for Star Fleet academy and was accepted. During his time at the academy he had some difficulties arise with his empathic ability. Which he was able to hide from others except from one Terrance Duvall who offered him a spot in a Organization that could offer him room to grow with out the constraints of Star Fleet.

For the next two years Devon learned to control his emotions with the help of a Half Vulcan female named T'kala, He graduated Star fleet with high marks in Space and ground combat and advanced tactics and was assigned to the 7th fleet U.S.S Midway under the command of then Captian Van Wormer. During his time on the Midway he developed advanced weapons for use in the field as well as lead the Tactical Response Team during the B I O S P H E R E campaign. At the end of this campaign he was assigned his own ship the U.S.S Saratoga due to actions in the campaign.

During his command of the Saratoga Devon ran across Franklin Drake which admitted to Deven that Drake was section 31 and he knew of the young Captain's empathic ability and referred to Devon as Product. Franklin Drake offered Devon a spot with in section 31 with the offer he could help the federation in ways he could not with Star Fleet. Again Devon refused siting Star Fleet principles and that he did not like being someones product. Devon is currently assigned to the Borg sector of federation space.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Write it and they will come

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

RampantArc

good thing you turned down S31 membership sir, or else i'd have to hate you... and you'll have to wait for an elaboration on that. ;)
Deputy Commander Turner

Good Stuff, I don't hope you mind the slight edit. I have trouble putting that much text in my bio, but I think they fixed it in the last patch.
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Thanks guys for the comments, thats what I was looking for just needed some direction with it. As far as an edit I don't mind so much, as far as length I figured that would be an issue with Cryptic. It was the same with City of heroes. Short bio space means you have be more creative, now thats not a bad thing is it tongue out

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Bios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: