Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 73 (TF-73) Memory Alpha Req
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: TF-73 Q and A

Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Q. What is Memory Alpha?
A. Memory Alpha is the planet on which the upgrade process takes place in Star Trek Online.

Q. What is needed for the upgrade or "crafting" process?
A. the upgrade or "crafting" process requires certain COMMON Mark gear. Any gear that has a color CANNOT be used. 1st tier requires Mk 2 and 3 gear. 2nd tier requires Mark 4 and 6 gear, and the 3rd and final tier requires certain Mark 8, 9, and 10 gear. Also required are Data Samples.

Q. What are Data Samples?
A. Data Samples are the anomoulus scans that are taken during normal duties, dailies, explore missions, and episodic missions. These samples are in 4 seperate color categories. Red is the most common, then yellow/light green, teal, and blue being the rarest.

Q. So what do I get from the upgrade process?
A. Depending on what you provided, you will get an upgraded version. From a white common item the upgrade process turns said item into a BLUE rare item boosting stats and adding new ones. Example: You provide me with a Mk 10 Pollyalloy Armor with 42% Ene and Kin damage resist. After upgrading it through MA the stats get boosted to 48% Ene and Kin damage resist WITH the added adrenaline stimulator, which adds a Heal over Time affect onto your character when you take damage.

Q. If I want to start upgrading stuff on my own, how do I start?
A. First off, TF-73 welcomes anyone willing to craft. Second, any and all questions can be asked of the 73 members, and. Third, to start you will need alot of data samples and a chat with Miss Romaine on the MA floor in the center room. Once you upgrade enough items you will move on to the next tier of Npc "stores" with higher tier upgrade equipment. Be careful though.. There is no message alerting you that you have cleared the current tier, so check often to see if you have cleared the current tier, by talking to the next tier npc upgrader.

Q. What is there after Tier 3?
A. As of now, there is nothing after tier 3. Dev talk has hinted and upgrading the process and or equipment so we will have to see.

Once again any questions and comments can be posted here, through pm, in game mail, or over vent.
Have Fun and See You Out There.

Jump to: