This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 81 (TF-81) MACO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezreq Blodvaerd

re: 81st-Military Assault Command Operations (MACO)Mission State

Forum Image

The 81st Military Assault Command Operations (MACO) is now open for recruitment. First order of business is to explain, what is our mission?

Mission Statement:

The 81st MACO task is to support the needs of the 7th Fleet, when it requires "boots on the ground".

These select Marines (and a few Fleet members as well) have devoted a great deal of training in the area of ground combat and support. Although there will likely be prerequisite skills for each of the professional tracts, they have not been set in stone at this time. Needless to say that a high level of profficiency in fire arms of both short and long range will be a base requirement.

"Our Place"

Our place refers to the various mission locations that the 81st MACO will learn to master. From ground based fleet actions, to Task Force missions to PVP ground based maps, we will learn them and eventually own them!

Who do you speak to to get some of this?

At the moment the 7th Marine Division is taking in applications for the positions of CO and XO for this Task Force. Once the command structure is in place, those persons can begin their selection process of candidates.

On a personal note, I look forward to seeing this Task Force develop under the 7th MD 1st MEU command structure. We will finally have a home for those captains that love to get their boots dirty, and of course, love to make the grass grow!

Last edited by Ezreq Blodvaerd on 04/26/10 7:04; edited 1 time in total

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Sir,
Having seen the Fleet Organizational charts I knew the 81st was to be a "Ground Assault Task Force". Reading this post and getting a better idea of all it will encompass has me "chomping at the bit".The need to be proficient at certain skills and the mastering of pve as well as pvp maps will go a long way towards forming a well trained, cohesive team. When the 81st is on the roll, I truly believe that this GATF will turn more under pants brown than a universe without pepto bismol.

Major Jake "Jakkyl" Hyde

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Informative and Motivational description. Looking forward to see TF 81 in action.

[Cpt. Belladonna's alt]
FiGiN

Forum Image
Forum Image

The Fleet War College looks forward to its new course next term ... Battle History of the 81st Combat Assault Battalion, Part One.

//FiGiN

re: TF 81 Name Change!!

After reviewing Star Trek canon and reading the most recent book Star Trek: The Needs of the Many, a more appropriate name for this task force would be:

TF 81 - Military Assault Command Operations (MACO)

I will begin to address this change with Fleet Command, but since TF 81 is still in its infancy, I don't see any problem with this.

Yay. FYI I'm still around, just logging in from time to time getting use to new "family" life and just completed my move into our new home. I will be leaving for a MOS reclassification school next week which oddly enough will most likely give me more playing time since I unfortunately will not be around my family. See you guys soon and look forward to fragging.

re: Proposed Patch TF 81

If Mr. Shakelford or some other image guru could incert the 7th Logo over the planet (Earth) in the center of the patch - the TF 81 patch will be complete:

Forum Image

PS - Keep the star in the original and cut the circle down (remove the grey lettered UFP), so that the 7th Fleet logo and white lettering will cover just the Earth.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 81 (TF-81) MACO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: