This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

re: apologies

Forum Image
Ceti-Alpha strikers, I want to say im sorry for not being on as much, classes just seem to be taking up more and more of my time, i will try to make more time for the fleet and of course memebers of the 76th strike force, i would like to take a quick poll for what direction we go as a task force, do we want to go for role playing, teaming up and doing missions to help rank ourselves, or do we want to do more PVP let me know thanks.

Is there a current 76th TF roster with rank?

I just hit Admiral, so I can have some fun too!

I vote PvP. Set a few dates, if people come - great, if not, then that does not stop the rest of us.

I know we are part of the beta strike group, i believe it's schedule is Wed and Sat.

More PvP we do, the more familiar we will be with what works and what doesn't and help diseminate that info to the fleet.

LTJG Ztrek7
USS Tiberius 7-F

Congrats on hitting admiral, yes we can do some PvP as a task force, what days and time work for you usually?

Varies for me, most days are cool 8pm EST - 11pm or so.

How about creating an event (in game and site calendar) for recurring Tue and Thu, 8pm, for TF 76 PvP (open to others if they wish to join). Check in 10 minutes prior to start, then start queuing at 8. We can take people as they come (or not come :D). If they miss the first queue, they can catch the next. Have it scheduled for 2 hours or so?

Maybe a weekend midday to cover people who are in far away time zones.

If I have something come up, will report.

Since it is not required to have "x" amount of people, attendance shouldn't be a big deal.

LTJG Ztrek7
USS Tiberius 7-F

Sounds like a good idea ill talk to the Admiralty about it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: