View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Ribbon Design: Community Relations - (Retired)

Forum Image

Namebar Ribbon:

Forum Image

The Fleet Public Relations Officer, the Fleet Recruitment Officer and the Fleet Ambassador will be authorized to wear this ribbon on their namebar.

Last edited by sparrow794 on 08/20/11 15:55; edited 3 times in total

re: Re: Ribbon Design: Community Relations

Forum Image

sparrow794 wrote:
Forum Image

Namebar Ribbon:

Forum Image

The Fleet Public Relations Officer and the Fleet Ambassador will be authorized this ribbon on their namebar.

Does this ribbon apply to only the current Fleet Public Relations Officer, or are former officers entitled to wear it as well?

Same question for Fleet Ambassador, can anyone who has reached the Fleet Ambassador Accolade wear this ribbon?

To be honest, it was far more difficult to reach Fleet Ambassador than it was to have completed any of the STF missions. It was also more difficult to recah than Vice Admiral was.
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: Ribbon Design: Community Relations

Ezreq Blodvaerd wrote:
Does this ribbon apply to only the current Fleet Public Relations Officer, or are former officers entitled to wear it as well?

Same question for Fleet Ambassador, can anyone who has reached the Fleet Ambassador Accolade wear this ribbon?

To be honest, it was far more difficult to reach Fleet Ambassador than it was to have completed any of the STF missions. It was also more difficult to recah than Vice Admiral was.

My intent was that it apply to the current (and former, if either step down or are replaced) PRO (K'Grress) and to the office of Fleet Ambassador (Clonfert). It has nothing to do with reaching in-game Ambassador rank.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Sir, really love the new ribbon. Mr Flint has been place in charge of the Recruitment Division, should he also have the award in question. He is our first contact in most cases with new membership.

Cpt Augurson

Awarded:

AUGERSON/USMC wrote:

Sir, really love the new ribbon. Mr Flint has been place in charge of the Recruitment Division, should he also have the award in question. He is our first contact in most cases with new membership.

Cpt Augurson

I wasn't sure if Mr. Flint's placement was 'official' or not. I don't recall seeing an announcement, but that doesn't mean anything - if he is designated as 7th Fleet Recruitment Officer, then ya, I think that would fall under this category and he should be allowed to wear it. I initially had him in mind as well as K'Grress and Clonfert.

Will update his namebar and the ribbon description soonest.

Forum Image

Thanks sir, it wasn't officially announced so no worries. This did make me think to ask where I fall in the whole chain with this job. So, much good came from this. And it looks cool too!
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

This ribbon is no longer authorized, it is being retired and a replacement will be made.

Jump to: