View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belisner

re: The Group

Personal log: Ensign Runaz
stardate: unlisted

today was my first assignment within the group so far its been preety boring, not a lot more than filing reports, and forwarding letters, they seam kind of off.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Belisner

Personal log ensign runaz
Stardate : unlisted

my CO asked me to take command of the U.S.S. Huron today a ship withing the ranks of the 7th fleet. they just recieved a victory against the Klingon Fleet BLK. Command asked that i perform an examination of the 7th fleet they wanted my opinion of thier ranks for a combat mission.

Belisner

well my report to my CO was in favor of the 7th fleet for the mission, they performed verry well agasint the BLK klingon fleet. i wish i knew what i just recomended them for...

Belisner

i was just informed by coded message i will be heading to the Gamma orionas Sector Block to lead the 7th fleet in a combat mission against a group of borg that are behaving oddly from the typical borg. its hard to tell them that many may not survive. but then their records show that they know battle well.

Belisner

re: The Request.

this is a message to all 7th fleet members and leaders.
you are requested to form up in the gama orionas sector in battle formation.
an agent will meet you with futher instructions and details.

request from "The Group" all persons willing to fight on behalf of the 7th fleet please state your intentions to do so

(event details also on the calander)
December 1
8:00pm (2000)

Last edited by Belisner on 11/24/10 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Belisner

Captains personal log: Suplemental
Stardate: unlisted

the mission is soon i hope the 7th has waht it takes to take these borg down, its a hard mission the Briefing i got was a little vague but i understood the amount of success they believe possible, and i wish it was a bit higher, thru a bit of waregame testing the U.S.S. St. Huron is fit for the mission, she's a bit of a boat compared to my last command but I have faith in "The Groups" decission to place her with me for this mission. i've never had command of a cruiser like this before, aperently she's designed to be the center of a fleet, the heart of comunication and information. i just hope after the mission is complete that i retain command, and that i'm still alive to command her.

Belisner

re: "The Call"

PRIORITY COMUNIQUE

asd8f723j49g8asdjhgv023kjhfv908asd7fjh2340987djg6754s2r5465657f5b6345546765235786965df56n68fy5sd657n6tf57sd6v547dfhv908asd0987djg...(Enter decript Sequence...)

i look down on the screen and type in the code given to me when i first joined "the Group"

....@#^%*&!....

Computer voice: Decrypting.... Welcome.

You are to forward this message to the 7th fleet, send copy to each starship captain of the rank Rear admiral 5 and higher.

CAPTAINS OF THE 7TH FLEET
i am a part of an orginization that has been around for longer than the federation itself. we need your help. Mr. Runaz was recruited before he joined the 7TH Fleet he was not sent to spy on you, he was sent to aid you with what ever you need as your actions have proven you have a mission very similar to our own. with this aside, here is your mission briefing, its not much but its all we can give you.

3 months ago a Borg Cube seperated From the collective and started to assimilate worlds ships even asterorides into its very own collective, a second borg race was born. we espected our regular friends to prove usefull in taking this threat out but they ignored the growing force, and well now we have two fronts, one which starfleet has been dealing with science Wolf359 and this new one which we cannot let take any more innocent lives. these borg have attempted to take over a very small corner of federation space, so far they haven't succeded the efforts of starfleet has kept them at bay. starfleet doesn't have any more ships to send, and scince these borg are close to the 7TH fleet i felt you may be able to help, we originally planned to send Mr. Runaz into the fray alone on a mission he probably wouldn't make it back from, this is not the case anymore. as we have learned that your intentions to aid the federation, the 7TH fleet was chosen to aid us in our tast to defeat this threat.

Two days from now, Mr. Runaz will have finished scouting the mission area at this point he will be waiting at the rendevous location in the gama Orianis sector. from this point you will be temperorly under his command as he leads the operation, final details will be given once ships are in battle formation.

If you are able to aid Mr. Runaz in this most perilous mission, please respond with your specilization and ship class. we need to know what we have, so a plan of attack may be drawn.

Belisner

//MSG/CONT.//

after futher recon we have pinponted the location of the queen responsible for this new threat, tommorow we ship out gentlemen. briefing will be provided at the gama orianis battlegroup.

Belisner

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/sparrow794/STO%207MD%20Namebars/Runaz-02.png

ingame event cancled due to my little baby boy needing me suddenly, if people are interested i plan to put together a new rp/pve event tho it will be in season 3, let me know via PM if you interested.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: