Forum Image

/PRIORITY ONE
STARDATE 2410.11.27
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ TASK FORCE ASSIGNMENTS

RMKS/

1. Approved application of Mr. Koldra (USS Ishimura), science officer. Immediate assignment to TF-80 as 2LT. Please join me in welcoming him aboard the 7th:

http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5957236&gid=84053

2. Created subforum under the Fleet War College called 'STF Recon.' This subforum is for informational posts regarding the STF's; walkthroughs, maps, etc.

3. USS Excalibur, USS Wolf and USS Phalanx stores now open.

Forum Image

By the order of Fleet Admiral Fortin:

4. Task Force 77 has fulfilled its mission; it is hereby disbanded. TF77 forums will be reviewed, relevant posts moved, and the forum itself will be archived.

5. Task Force 79 has fulfilled its mission; it is hereby disbanded. TF79 forums will be reviewed, relevant posts moved, and the forum itself will be archived.

6. The following personnel are to report to Fleet Captain Scott for duty to Task Force 78:

Captain Keogh
Captain Ardell
Captain W Anders
Captain Randle
Captain Kaiser
Commander Jedikia
Commander T'Pau
Captain Hanson (Inactive Reserves)

All transfer candidates listed above have been PM'd with their new assignments.

Forum Image

7. TF 78 OoB updated.

The overall goal of the restructuring was to increase the head count in the Task Forces. I do not feel we met that goal. TF-78 is being restructured to be similar in size to TF-80, with a leadership structure similar to TF-88.

Fleet Captain Scott retains the BETACOM designation and is free to choose his CO, XO and Chiefs as he sees fit; so expect the leadership roles to be refined. I know who I would put where; but you know - it's not my TF. Mr. Talbot chooses his internal leadership team, Mr. Blodvaerd chooses his - so Mr. Scott should get to organize his TF how he likes as well.

To those of you who have lost a command slot; I offer the utmost apologies. I am taking something away from you; and I truly do not like that feeling. However, I sincerely felt that Mr. Scott should be given a clean slate regarding leadership assignments considering the amount of people - particularly Captains - that I just dumped in his lap. I want this Task Force to have the best possible chance for success, and I want Mr. Scott to take a hard look at who he has, what they can do, and what would best suit the team when he makes his decisions.

8. SB 643 OoB updated.

Last edited by sparrow794 on 12/03/10 13:18; edited 5 times in total

Awarded:

re: Staff Report, 11/28: New Assignments

I look forward to serving under you Captain Scott! My expected Fleet return date is December 17th!

Awarded:

Orders acknowledged, I look forward to serving with my 'mates in the 78th, and to the many future opportunities to collectively kick some ass. Cheers!

Some of us will always be 79'ers at heart.

"All good things...."

William Anders

Understood! So long 77!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Flash Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: