Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 80 (TF-80) MACO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus Korr

re: Leave.

Forum Image

In a recent battle on board the USS Darksider, Maj Anders received major damage to his left knee and was sent for emergency surgery a week ago. He is recovering and should be back in the next couple of months.

So Everyone I had knee surgery a week ago and like I said will be rehabbing for the next couple of months and will be devoting all my time into getting better. This leaves not a lot of time for the game as I cant really sit in a chair for a while, and really not a long time for an STF. I will remain somewhat active on the forums but vent and game activity will drop for me. I will try and be back as soon as possible.

Major George Anders.
William Anders

See, I like to hang pieces of ham just out of his reach. Since he can't run nor walk very fast at all, I end up with a full belly of delicious ham.

Ha!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Ezreq Blodvaerd

Best of luck to you, and I hope you mend well. The fleet will still be in STO when you return, and the activity on the forums will continue as well.

I know for me, being away from the forums for a few days was far worse than being away from the game...so at least you won't be away from the forums.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/sparrow794/STO%207MD%20Namebars/Runaz-02.png

get well soon sir we need to get yall thru a bunch more stf's :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

Get better soon. That's an order! Happy
Vital<FCF>

Forum Image

Oh no. I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get back to your old self or even better, soon. I look forward to seeing you in battle my friend.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Mr. Anders am truly sorry to hear about your surgery, but am happy that you are on the mend, and look forward to seeing you back in game.

AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Roger Sir, thanks for the info... Hope to see you soon, however take your time and get well.... tongue out

Thank you everyone a quick update. I am able to walk a lot better now and can sit at a desk for a while but not long. So STO is still out of the picture but I might be on vent more. Rehab isnt to bad right now this being my third knee surgery. (Go Football...) So anyways have fun and make 7th the best!

Hooray!

Lt. Col. George Anders.
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Thanks for the update, sir... we look forward to your full recovery Happy

Sir i am very sorry to hear my Aunt had Knee surgty too and its not easy hope you get better Sir i am in your pryers to get better.

Jump to: