View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Warriors of SochDIch Yo' PREPARE FOR GLORY! (KDF RP/PVP)

((Starting forum side of the tournament with a semi-final roster))

Jik'tar rolled over in her bed. "I'm BORED!" She thought to herself as she flipped the pillow in the air. She had gotten use to the slab the Klingons called a "bed", but she still wish she had the soft, feathery beds her master.... former... master had. She should have kept his stuff instead of selling it, but at the time, she had needed the latinum to barter with the Ferengi for passage to Ganalda Station. "Oh well.." she thought. "No use worrying about the past." She nimbly hopped of the slab and walked over to the replicator, catching a glimpse of herself in a mirror. She stopped and checked out her body. "She didn't bite me enough.." She pouted into the mirror as a comm came from the bridge.

"Yes Diero?"
Deiro, Jik'tar's head tactical officer, appeared on her desk console. She eyed her captain provocatively, as she was still naked, and started to speak.
"Sorry to bother you, Captain, but there is a subspace transmission from Chancellor J'mpok.
"I'll take it in here." She said, while at the same time quickly grabbing a tattered shirt she knew the chancellor liked... even though he didn't say it. J'mpok's honor-worn face appeared on her display, she inclined her head slightly. "Chancellor. To what honor do I owe this unexpected call?"

The Chancellor eyed her quickly. She could see his gaze fall below her neck for an instant, then back up to her face. "Your house has been assigned an assault into Federation space. More specifically, you will be attacking Starbase 643 in the Vendor Sector, in Alpha Centuri. Everything has been arranged for all House ships to be fitted with a round trip Transwarp drive that will get you there and back without having to fly through Federation space to get there."
"That answered that question." Jik'tar said non-chalantly. "So we have to go up against the 7th Fleet, if my information is correct..."
"It is. I have had several battles against their ships and captains. They are fine warriors, and will bring much honor in battle."
"High praise indeed for Starfleet, when it comes from the Chancellor."
"Not all in Starfleet are honorless dogs, Captain. Remember this. Now report to Qo'noS to have your ship outfitted with the drive and there will be a brief with all house members that are participating in the attack."
"Understood Chancellor." She inclined her head again as his face disappeared from the screen. The Chancellor was the only Klingon she really liked or had any respect for. She bit her lip in excitement, and fidgeted a little. "Jik'tar to bridge." She said hitting the comm.
"Diero here."
"Set course for Qo'noS. We get to have fun with Starfleet for awhile."
She heard Diero giggle with excitement. "Finally... now I won't be so bored."
"You and me both." She said as she took off her top and jumped back onto the slab......

((P'rett=D'Velkres
Blodvaerd=Bluddwolf
Talbot=M'tok
Stryker=Jes'ka
Mercer=Jik'tar
Hau=??
Augerson=??
K'trelan=K'trelan Please try and make a story post about traveling to Qo'nos' or getting a message from J'mpok or the like))

Last edited by Anton Mercer on 01/08/11 9:49; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

D'Velkres sat in her ready room, off the bridge of the IKS ro'Qun, the Orion Marauder Patrol Cruiser she commanded. Her father, a respected Starfleet commander, had taught her that as honorless and dull as it was, the "paperwork" still had to be done. She was reviewing yet another report from her chief engineer when her comm panel alerted her to an incoming message. Her heavy brows lifted a little when she saw the encryption alert and superfluous "eyes only" warning.

Ensuring the door to her room was secured, she played the message from the Chancellor. As she listened, her thoughts began to churn, running through various scenarios and possibilities.

Good thing Dad is retired; he'd shit a brick, as the humans say, if he knew this was coming.

Activating her comm panel for intercom, she spoke.

"D'Velkres to the bridge, make best speed for Qo'NoS and notify me when we arrive."

She closed the channel before there was any reply - not that she expected any.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Metal clanging against metal could be heard the companionway along with angry snarls and growling. B'Rek slowly approached the sparring chamber aboard the I.K.S. Mek'leth, the Padd with the priority message from Qo'nos in his hand. Captain M'Tok was not the type who liked to be interrupted when he was training, his predecessor, M'Tok's previous first officer found that out and got a Bat'leth for a third arm, and short trip out the nearest airlock.

As he approached, the doors sensors activated the chime. The clanging abruptly stopped, immediately followed by an angry shout "What!!" B'Rek answered "permission to enter captain?" M'Tok look back at the three Klingon's on the floor and shouted back "come I am done with these dogs." The Door opened to admit B'Rek and he stepped in the chamber assessing the scene then looked back at his captain. "Priority message from the empire sir, I felt it was too important to send to you through the ships com channel. So i wanted to bring it in person."

M'Tok took the padd and motioned B'Rek to follow him. They left the sparring chamber and headed to the captains quarters. When they got there M'Tok hung his Bat'leth on the peg behind his desk and sat down to read the message, while B'Rek stood. When he finished he put the padd down and look at his newest first officer. " I want all stations to report their battle readiness, and I want it in 30 minutes. Once you deliver the reports to me, set a course for the home world at maximum warp." "Yes sir" B'Rek replied, and he left.

M'Tok reread the message again, he knew B'Rek wanted to know what was going on and he would fill his first officer in when it was time. For now he started reviewing the info that was provided in the message and started to plan strategies. As he did he looked up at his sword, the same sword his father had used to defend the empire with, and smiled. "Finally, he was going into battle to use that sword for honor and glory to the empire and himself.

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Jik'tar watched as the other Klingons walked into the room for the briefing. She referenced the House list she had been made to memorize by her former master. There was D'Velkres, M'tok, Jes'ka, she's fun to hang around though too serious for my taste, thought Jik'tar. She also recognized BGEN Augerson and Bluddwolf, the two senior members of the house. "Wow", she thought as she fidgeted nervously as they walked past, "I've never seen them in person before. They must be really serious about this attack."
The briefing started, but Jik'tar really didn't pay attention, she just wanted to have some fun. The briefing ended and all the members headed to their ships. Jik'tar walked on to her bridge and was jumped by Diero.

"So we ready to go? I'm so excited!" Diero giggled out.
"Yup as soon as Note... speak of the devil." Notenni, Jik'tar's chief science officer, walked on to the bridge.
"We ready?" she asked, also in sort of a giggle.
"Yup. Kanlu please bring us into formation." "Right."
"Battle group wide transmission." Note said, putting it on audio.
"All ships prepare for trans-warp drive. Once we arrive and clear out the defense ships, we will beam down with our teams as our ships will wait, cloaked, in a nearby system as per the briefing. HONOR AND GLORY FOR OUR HOUSE! Begin trans-warp sequence!!"
Forum Image

Ships started disappearing on the view screen and soon Jik'tar's ship was enveloped in the eerie green glow as well. A few seconds later they arrived to see several Federation cruisers already damaged and adrift.
"HAHAHA! So much for that fight." a voice over the comm came. "Defense ships break off. Main ships drop your boarders then wait in the Khazan Cluster."
"Awww, we didn't get to blow anything up." Diero pouted over her tactical console.
"Don't worry. You'll get your chance." Jik'tar said smiling, as they all headed to the transporter room..

Awarded:

Jik'tar eyes had to adjust to the dim red alert lights as she beamed into the station. She looked around to see where she was. "Good", she thought as she spotted some of the other boarders, "at least I'm not totally alone". She turned around to see BGEN Augerson walk up to her. She fidgeted nervously as he stopped and looked at her.
"Bring glory to our house, Orion. I knew your master. He was a fine warrior. Do not shame him, but if you are even half the warrior he was, you'll be fine." He put a hand on her shoulder. Filled with pride, she returned the gesture and they both shouted, "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!" and split up to attack the starbase.

Jik'tar had been cautiously walking around for a while, but she hadn't met any resistance. "I thought I was gonna have some fun." she thought, just as a sniper bolt whizzed past her head. She instantly ducked behind a crate, and blindly returned fire. She peeked out to see who she was fighting. "VITAL!!" She nearly screamed in her head. "I'll make him pay for killing my crew!". They both traded fire from behind crates, pillars, and around corners. After a few more volleys, Jik thought she heard a communicator beep. A few seconds later she saw Vital vault over a box and run down a corridor out of sight. "Come back here you coward!!" She was so filled with rage she could barely see, but she had to calm down and continue with the mission. She took a deep breath, and continued down the corridor that Vital had disappeared through.....

Jump to: