View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: 7th Fleet Defense (Fed RP/PVP)

((starting forum-side of tournament with semi-final roster))

Jin'tarr couldn't sleep. She wondered what Anton was doing right now. She pushed him out of her mind, and got up. She walked over to the replicator, "Hot Chocolate... whip cream and marshmallows." She picked the hot cup and and started to sit back down when her comm chirped. Her console lit up with the Starfleet insignia as the computer said "Incoming Transmission". Admiral Quinn's face appeared, which made Jin almost spit out her chocolate.
"Didn't mean to wake you Jin." He said with an apologetic look.
"Don't worry, couldn't sleep." She waved it off and continued. "You usually don't go to the trouble of talking to me directly like this..."
"Recent reports show a mass number of house ships mustering at Qo'noS. We don't know whats up, but we believe an attack in the Alpha Centuri sector is going to happen soon so I'm giving personal heads up to all captains in or out that are stationed in the sector."
"Shouldn't you be talking to Flee..."
"I've already talked with Fortin. He's already assigend some captains for 643 defense. He might need you too, so be ready." Quinn said interupting her.
"Understood." They gave each other a slight smile as Quinn's face disappeared and was replaced by the Starfleet insignia. She took another sip of her drink, and realized she had gotten whipped cream on her nose. She reached up to wipe it and thought, "I wonder what Anton is doing right now..." ....

((Vital
Hunter
Runaz
Yatug
Keogh
Shackleford
Mac
Savar
Jtkerry if you guys could try and make a post about be contacted by Quinn or Fortin that would be great. please DO NOT post that you are AT 643, but you can start heading there Happy. ))

Last edited by Anton Mercer on 01/08/11 9:50; edited 2 times in total

Forum Image

Vital working a late night shift trying to catch up with all the questions from Starfleet Command about his last encounter with the Klingons and the total destruction of his old ship.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
*His computer opens up with the words "Incoming Transmission"*
"Oh my head..... what now." *Vital hits a button on his computer*
"Authorization code **** * **** *****"

*Text pops up from Fortin*

USS Cataclysm head to Alpha Centuri sector at once Klingons are massing thier fleet for heavy action.

"Great another Klingon battle, like my crew needs this. I got to keep them save from all of this some how."

*Walks onto the Bridge* "Helm set course to Alpha Centuri sector max warp, Engage"

Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Captain's Log, Supplemental
U.S.S. Valley Forge
Stardate 88636.02
Commodore Shackelford

The repairs to the Valley Forge are complete. Our encounter with the General Kejjik's carrier did not quite go as planned, and we sustained heavy damage. Fortunately we still managed to buy the fleet some time to regroup and push the incursion back across the neutral zone.

During the refit we've had some of the newer starfleet tech installed; the Aegis combat system has passed all of its trials and is being issued throughout the Federation. I wish we had had it a month ago.

We had been dispatched out to the Borg front; apparently things aren't going well out there. We were en route when the message came through on the Flash channel:

"All Fleet 7 vessels within range of this transmission make best possible speed to Starbase 643. Klingon attack imminent."

It never rains, but it pours...

Awarded:

Jin'Tarr wasn't the first to arrive at the rendezvous.
"Ma'am the Valley Forge, Cataclysm, and Valkyrie are all on station around Aelas 2. Also, long range sensors are picking up at least 5 more fleet ships en route. They'll be here inside of 15 minutes." Milani reported.
"Very well, hail the ..."
"Sorry to interrupt, Captain, but the Valkyrie is sending a long range broadcast hail. Linking us in."
The image of Captain Anton Mercer appeared on the view screen. Jin blushed slightly, even though she knew he couldn't see her.
"Attention 7th Fleet ships. This is Captain Anton Mercer. The admiralty has received reports of an impending Klingon attack in this sector. As such 7th Fleet is now on yellow alert. Orders are that once the rest of you get to Aelas, begin an outward defensive patrol pattern around 643 and into the surrounding systems. My ship has been ordered directly to 643 as defense lead. Continue patrol until otherwise directed or an all clear is given. Let's hope this is just a hoax. Mercer out."
His image disappeared from the screen, replaced with the outside view of the ships holding orbit. She watched as the larger Sovereign class ship broke orbit and warped out. Her heart sank just a bit, not having the chance to at least talk to Anton. She pushed it from her mind. "Alright you heard the man! Yellow Alert! Let's get ready while we wait for the rest of the fleet.
"The last of the fleet ships had arrived in system, Captain" Jan informed her.
"Alright signal the fleet that we are ready to..."
"CAPTAIN! Incoming Priority One Distress Call from 643!"
"WHAT!? ON AUDIO!!"
"This is a Priority One Distress call from Starbase 643. We are under attack by Klingon forces and they have already boarded the station! Any Federation vessels in range please respond!"
Jin'tarr heart raced as she feared what had happened to Mercer's ship, but she could find out when she gets there. "Jan set course for.."
"Already laid in. Captain incoming broadcast hail from the Valley Forge."
"This is Com. Shackleford. All ships are to proceed DIRECTLY to 643 to assist in defense. Shackleford out."
"Don't have to tell me twice. Jan, let's go." The Rouge jumped into warp along with the rest of the fleet for 643. "I hope he's ok..." was the one thing she couldn't get out of her mind....

Awarded:

((bump))

Awarded:

Task Force 78 Forward Operating Base, Deep Space Station K-7.

CAPT Mac Declan Ardell sat in the shadowed lounge in Club K-7, staring at his datapad, reviewing various status reports on ship and crew. With his promotion and the victory of the fleet over the the Klingon group Starfleet Intelligence has dubbed the Black Legion Knights, Ardell rode the high sentiment and convinced the Admiralty to allow him to salvage and refit the Arbiter. After months of round the clock work, she was nearly ready. The post-refit shakedown cruise from SB 1 to K-7 had gone nearly without a hitch, until engineering attempted to light off a few of the new enhanced systems that were a part of the refit plan approved by Starfleet. The Chief Engineer assures that he can work out the few remaining kinks while we wait for the rest of the crew to return from various temporary duty assignments.

"Beep-Beep...beep-beep...beep-beep..."

The priority signal from his communicator broke his reminiscing, "What is it Commander?"

His Chief Tactical Officer replied, stifling a yawn, "Sir, we've just received an emergency broadcast on all fleet channels, signed by the Fleet Admiral Himself."

"Roger Commander, pipe it through on a secure link to my datapad". He entered his Security Clearance Code and pressed the message receipt confirmation.

FM COMMANDER, 7TH FLEET/
FLASH
CLASSIFIED
SUBJ/ STARBASE 643 IMMINENT ATTACK/
RMKS/1. STARFLEET INTELLIGENCE HAS INTERCEPTED ENCRYPTED COMMUNICATIONS OF A LARGE MUSTERING OF KLINGON ATTACK FORCES.
2. FURTHER INTERCEPTS SUGGEST THAT PROBABLE TARGET IS STARBASE 643.
3. ALL AVAILABLE 7TH FLEET STARSHIPS MAKE BEST SPEED TO STARBASE 643, WITHOUT DELAY.
FA FORTIN SENDS/
CLASSIFIED

So, the games afoot, he reflected. "Commander, recall all available personnel, send our acknowledgment to Command, set course for Starbase 643, maximum warp." Ardell ordered.

"What about the rest of the crew" she asked.

"No time, I'm sure Commander Wildman can find something interesting for them to do, they'll just have to miss out on the party this go round, beam me up." He stood, waiting for the transporter beam to initialize. "Commander"?

"Um, engineering reports a main power relay short in one of the new Aegis subsystems, it’s currently down, attempting to reroute." His Tactical officer stammered.

"Roger, maybe the klingons will decide not to shoot at us, so they won't have to worry about keeping the shields up", he needled as he broke out into a jog, heading for the airlock.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Cdr Mavendorf sat in her chair behind the desk in her ready room. Her normally pale complexion now a dark green, her dark hair a white platinum shade. She frowned a bit as she looked at her hands, the transformation to an Orion always unnerved her a bit. Orions were genetically identical to humans with only minor differences...transforming herself into a Klingon was another matter entirely...her mindset changed when she did that...it remained normal as an Orion.

She lowered her hands and spoke firmly aloud "Computer...KDF uniform...House of SochDIch Yo'...General please"

"Acknowledged Commander" the AI replied and a second later her uniform changed to the requested version. She stood and sighed as she moved to a viewport and looked out at the Bird of Prey pacing the Leyte Gulf. It was time. She tapped the combadge on her forearm.

"Demoness...one to beam over" She said in flawless Klingon

"Yes General" The harsh Klingon voice replied before she vanished in a shimmer of transporter effect. It was time for her to find out just what the Klingons were up to with the attack on SB643.

*I know I'm not directly involved but it does make sense that Cdr Mavendorf would be feeding what information she can back when she could*

Awarded:

- As I process my departure log in my ready room...
"Captain's log, Stardate: 2410.0121 1636.3
We are departing from Alpha Memory Base, after depositing a cache of anamolies found in the Arucanis Arm and Hromi Cluster. We are now preparing to..."
"Captain, I'm receiving an incoming Priority Alert from Fleet Admiral.
Patch it to me, Jacque."

I read:

FM COMMANDER, 7TH FLEET/
FLASH
CLASSIFIED
SUBJ/ STARBASE 643 IMMINENT ATTACK/
RMKS/1. STARFLEET INTELLIGENCE HAS INTERCEPTED ENCRYPTED
COMMUNICATIONS OF A LARGE MUSTERING OF KLINGON ATTACK FORCES.
2. FURTHER INTERCEPTS SUGGEST THAT PROBABLE TARGET IS STARBASE
3. ALL AVAILABLE 7TH FLEET STARSHIPS MAKE BEST SPEED TO STARBASE
643, WITHOUT DELAY.
FA FORTIN SENDS/
CLASSIFIED

I quickly left the ready room and entered the bridge.
"Yellow Alert! Maximum Warp to Starbase 643. Engage!," I said as I took my chair.
"Captain, I'm receive numerous calls for all 7th Fleet Ships in the area to respond being relayed throughout the sector," said the communications officer.
"Time to Starbase."
"One hour 37 minutes," said the helm officer.
"All hands, there is eminent danger of a Klingon attack on Starbase 643. All hands man your stations, and make ready," I said.
"Omyoohd," I called to my tactical officer. "When we enter the system, go to Red Alert, and have all weapons on line."
"Jacque, make sure that message from the Admiral reaches Starfleet Command on a secured channel," I said.
"Aye,sir," she replied.
"We are closer to them than the Starbase at this point," I said. "And, they should be apprised of the situation, if it hasn't reached them by now."
"Jacque, how old was that message?" I asked.
"Sir, it's about 18 hours old."
"Monitor communication to find out what traffic is headed that way, both ours and theirs."
" Aye,sir."
"Omyoohd, when we reach the sector, scan for all ships with headings to the starbase. I want to know how..."

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Fleet Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: