View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lt Col Miv

re: Condolences

Attn: 7th Fleet re: Ceremony Service on 1/14/2011

I greatly like to Thank you all its great Honor for all of you that was in the Service
Mr Talbot
Mr Augurson
Mr Cleo
Mr Fortin
Mr Shackelford
Mr Savar
Mr Blodveard
Mr Lang
Mr Stryker
Mr Neo
Mr P' Rett
Mr Hawk
Mr Fenrir
Mr Borannus

I like to Say thank you each and everyone and if you was at the service and i did not add you to this list please let me know please i like to personally thak you each one of you its a honor to have all of you take the time to support and honor my mom like that and i greatly am pleased to be in The 7th Fleet. Plus i like to generally thanks the whole Fleet for there Prayers and Condolences and friendships i have with each of you. again thank you all i really feel honored.

If i forgot anyone please forgive me as my mind is not right.

Awarded:

My condolences to you and your familiy, sir.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
- Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Mercer has brought to my attention that there might be some sort of issue or drama with the posted video.

First of all, the posted video is not from the actual ceremony we had for Miv's mother.

I did demorecord the ceremony we ran for Mr. Miv, however, the footage wasn't suitable. I started recording when we started the ceremony, but I guess the wormhole had opened before I started recording, and so there was no wormhole in the footage. I did not know this until I had a chance to look at it the next day, well after everyone had dispersed.

Demorecord must have the trigger in the file, or the wormhole won't show up. If you start recording after the trigger, then as far as the playback is concerned, it isn't there.

Rather than not have a video, I posted footage from a different ceremony on the assumption that the sentiment was the same.

Yes, we had discussed prior to the ceremony the possibility of using this archived footage should the need arise. I try and be thorough, and wanted a backup plan in case something like this happened.

If you all must know, the footage is from a practice run we did when Mr. Mavendorfs mother passed. I had a similar problem with Mr. Mavendorf's ceremony; the footage from the actual ceremony itself was not suitable. I had recorded the practice run on the same principle - that it doesn't hurt to have a Plan B. Unfortunately, I needed to use it in both cases.

None of this is meant to be disrespectful, or a sleight to the individuals involved. It's meant to be much the opposite.

Mr Shackelford i am sorry if i hurt your feelings or anyone esle i am not in my mind set and i was thinking someone taking phonts or a video of it i understand you could not get that one so you post one you had it means the same thing i am sorry please forgive me i am not in my mind i do like what the fleet si for me that night its means the world to me that the fleet honor my mom like that and taken there time out to be part of it i dont want to hurt anyone feelings all please understand i did not want you to think i was not pleased like i told Mr talbot i wanted the fleet to know who all was there again i am sorry and again thank you for posting the video.

LTCOL Miv
Task Force 80
Marine Divison

Awarded:

You don't have to apologize, Miv. I simply wanted to post an explanation; I don't know what was said or what the issue was last night, and ultimately, I think we all understand that something like this might put a person out of their right mind.

I just didn't want you, or Mavendorf, or anyone else for that matter, to think that this was done this way because we didn't care.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: