View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jakkyl

re: Miss Y'all

Hello to all my Friends at 7th Fleet,
Sorry it's taken me so long to log in to say hello and to formerly let you know that although I don't have the free time to play as much as I desire to..I still consider myself to be part of the 7th. I kept on putting off letting y'all know about this..not because I wanted to leave the 7th...but I was hoping...somehow I could find a way to squeeze in the time required to be an active member. As more time passed...it became harder for me to inform you that I could not spare said time and I just kept putting off telling you. As it stands now I'm so far behind the learning curve (Fleet and game) that I might just start up a new toon and re-learn the game. I hope you will allow me to jump on vent and continue to be part of the 7th in some small capacity. The way it stands now I see myself in game maybe just a few times a month but I would love to spend that time with my friends in the 7th Feet-Jake Jakkyl Howe
PS sorry for the run on sentences and any spelling gaffs!!!

Awarded:

"My God man, I'm a doctor not a proof-reader!" Happy don't worry we miss you too.. *giggle* :P hehe

Forum Image

Where did the time go. I miss anyone that I don't see often. So, I miss you. Do you need new gear? PM me. :D

Awarded:

Forum Image

Mr. Jakkyl your absence has been felt sir, and it is good to see you are still around. We all understand that real life does come first, that being said you are still apart of the MD as well as the fleet and will always have a place here when you can come back, be it once in a while, or full time.

xivim
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Mercer, did you really just giggle like a school girl? anywho, will be great to have you back mr jakkyl, even if only for a little bit here and there. =)

Awarded:

We're glad to have you back, sir, as far as we're concerned, you never left. Talbot and the marines made sure to keep you on the roster.

Welcome back Happy

BTW, Miv was looking for you.

Nice to know I still have a place to hang my hat.....thank guys!!

Mr jackkyl I have miss our talks and game time i hope you are well and thank you for your prayers on behalf of my mom death i hope to talk you again and i am glad you are well and doing good see you in game my good friend this is New York speaking to Brooklyn i was thinking about our ship names you living in the City and i in Brooklyn and we have each others names you have Brooklyn and i have New York funny how we meet people and have the same thing Sir good to hear form you hope you PM me and talk to you again soon my friend

LT COL Miv
USS New York

Jump to: