Forum Image

/PRIORITY ONE
STARDATE 2410.01.28
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR HEADQUARTERS SEVENTH FLEET
SUBJ STAFF MEETING
RMKS/

1. Wednesday Feb. 2nd, UFP is anticipating an attack on SB-1. It is highly advised that you make yourself available if possible. Official start time for Fleet 7 defense will begin at 2000 EST; but if you are able to make yourself available prior, that is certainly welcome as well.

Intelligence reports indicate massive incoming enemy forces, likely consisting largely of Borg, possibly controlled directly by the devs. This will likely be similar to the end of Beta event.

Nothing is mandatory, of course, but should be a good time, hope to see you all there!

2. This month's fleet action will be Task Force vs. Task Force wargames. Details will follow, but the events will be scheduled for Feb. 25th and 26th, with a Liberty Call on the 27th at SB-1.

Winning Task force will be awarded the Battle-E :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Effectiveness_Award
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_%22E%22_Ribbon

I will, of course, redesign this to suit the fleet and Star Trek lore. Winning Task Force will also be authorized to display a standardized pattern on their vessels as honors for winning the wargames.

Expect these wargames to become standard fleet practice on a quarterly basis, with honors transferred to newly crowned winners.

3. Feb 12th, 2000, Liberty Call at SB-1.

4. Next Staff Meeting will be Feb 24th, 2100. Staff meetings remain restricted to Command level staff. Orders will be disseminated through the chain of command.

5. Next major CoS project is establishing new department level structure.

6. The Fleet will be shooting a new recruitment video over the course of the next several weeks. I will be taking footage from various locations with whomever is available. Expect further details on this comm channel.

7. New Forum: The Forge. This will be for discussing how to create new content, and also where to find content created by Fleet members.

8. Event sponsors may be reimbursed for any expenditures related to their events, dependant on approval of HQ.

Forum Image

To: 7th Marine Division All Hands

Subj: REASSIGNMENT ORDERS

Rmks: Marines I have decided to make the following changes to better assist our Division. Allow me to first say that you all are doing outstanding in your current billets and we will continue to work on our efforts to bring unity and strength. As always I’m truly honored to serve as a member of a great force.

LtCol Tillis, you will stand down as Task Force 80 CO and take over all duties and responsibility as the 7MACO Adjutant . These responsibility are as followed but not limited to: Direct all your efforts to maintain proper channel or Chain of Command to assist all Marines with the proper information. Provide the CG and DCG with any and all update information and concern of the Marines. Maintain all document and records of the Marine Division. Provide recommendation on present and past issue to support our efforts on maintaining proper forms. LtCol Tillis with this post you will also be promoted to Full Colonel and will have “BY DIRECTION” ability. This authority will only be used in the absence of the CG or DCG.

LtCol Vital, effective immediately you will assume duties as TF 80 CO. Sir I will be tasking you to maintain and work with the Marines under your command on the readiness and the ability to support any and all efforts of the Fleet and the Division with Task Force Operations.

Congrats Gentlemen,

MajGen Talbot sends//

Last edited by sparrow794 on 02/07/11 20:29; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

re: Staff Report, 1/28: Meeting minutes

Forum Image

Congrats to you both, Job well done.

Forum Image

Awesome! This is an honor to be a CO of TF-80. I have been very busy but I will do my very best to continue to support TF-80.

Congratulations to you both Gentlemen!

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/sparrow794/STO%207MD%20Namebars/Runaz-02.png

Congratulations gentlemen, i know you'll do us proud

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

As much as I want to be there for if/when this happens, unfortunately, RL has stepped in the way. Take lots of screenshots/vid if it happens, please!

Awarded:

Forum Image

Borannus wrote:
As much as I want to be there for if/when this happens, unfortunately, RL has stepped in the way. Take lots of screenshots/vid if it happens, please!

UHHH...sir...you were already at this meeteing.....

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I was referring to the possible event tonight.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: